Happy Mothers Day Grgranny! | Golden Skate

Happy Mothers Day Grgranny!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Over the years Grgranny has become the mother figure here at GS as well as our dear friend. Thanks Grgranny for keeping us in line, sharing your stories with us, and definitely for improving everyone's spelling.:laugh: Hope you have a perfectly wonderful Mother's Day surrounded by those you love.

((((((Hugs))))))

Piel

Best wishes to all of you GS'ers who are mothers or mother figures.
:bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :bow:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Second that. I have not been here long and only have had a few interactions with you and you seem like a sweetie. You gave a great recipe that I will be trying out tomorrow with my Mom.

Happy Moms day and hope you have many more, and the days preceding them go much smoother every time.:party2:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
:bow:
My day was celebrated today. You can go to the thread on candy, etc. and read what I wrote there. Hadn't even seen this til just now. It was a really great day. I just wish my foot would heal up so I didn't have this stupid cane. I do go to the Dr. Fri. and hope he has a magic wand. :rofl:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy Mothers' Day to Grgranny and all of the mothers (& mother figures) at Golden Skate! :love: :party: :bow: :clap:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH. When I answered last night, it was with the intention of thanking you. :rofl: As I said, we celebrated yesterday and it was a wonderful day. I just really appreciate it all. - The day and your comments and wishes.