Ta! I'm off to Las Vegas........ | Golden Skate

Ta! I'm off to Las Vegas........

S

Show 42

Ta! I'm off to Las Vegas........

I'm leaving for Las Wages, I mean Las Vegas tomorrow...I'll be returning Thursday, so see you all then......:D 42

D

DORISPULASKI

Re: Ta! I'm off to Las Vegas........

Have a great trip, and win big!!!
dpp

M

mathman444

Have fun, and <span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">Happy Birthday</span> tomorrow!

Mathman;)

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:purple;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">It's LOST WAGES, not Las Wages!!! Hope you don't lose yours! Happy birthday!</span> :D

K

Kzarah

Have a wonderful time. Be sure to get good seats for "O". Las Vegas is my favorite place to vacaction and get away. Happy Birthday.
Daniel and Little Lulu

J

Joesitz

Have a great trip and don't forget Cirque du Soleil. It's fantastic in person.

Joe

D

dlksk8fan

Vegas is <span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:x-small;">fun</span><span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:small;">fun</span><span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:medium;">fun!</span>, so have a lot of fun!

It's also going to be <span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:xx-large;">HOT</span> so stay cool.

G

Glacierskater

OOOH SHOW42! I saw my first Champions on Ice last August in Vegas. We were there for a technical convention, and I got to break away from my "geek" boyfriend and his cohorts to go see some skating. It was great. There was other cool stuff too, but the skating was by far the highlight.

K

Kzarah

Show
You will give us a report on your trip when you return, won't you?
Daniel and Little Lulu

L

Ladskater

Wow! Have a great time! I was there last year; never dreamed I would enjoy it so much. Don't gamble too much!

Ladskater