Grey's Anatomy (spoilers) | Golden Skate

Grey's Anatomy (spoilers)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Anyone see this tonight? Mother and I both cried when Doc had to be put down and when Denny died. I have come to like the character of Addison Shepherd and hope she doesn't get written off. :clap: :clap: :clap: to GA for bringing in Chris O'Donnell. Not sure if I want to see Meredith and McDreamy back together. Fav character Miranda Bailey. I love this character!:rock: :rock: :rock: This show is now better than ER.

Antilles

Medalist
Nothing makes me cry like a dog dying. I knew they would kill off Denny, but it will be sad to see the character go. I also like Addison and hope she sticks around. I also really like the addition of Callie to the cast.

It was a good finale. I'm sure if Meredith and McDreamy get back together, there will be many bumps in the road. The writers will want to milk the tension for all it's worth. I'm very interested to see how they resolve the whole Izzy quitting issue.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Justin Chambers (Karev) was on "The View" today. He said that he and Izzie would be having several "moments" next season. Also, GA will be moving to Thursday's opposite CSI.

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
I loooooove this show and I cried through the entire finale. I agree with all your posts. Wasn't the ending good when McDreamy and Finn are both calling to Merideth and they go back and forth from one handsome man to the other!!!! It was awesome.

I love Bailey. She is an awesome character and Addison who I hated in the beginning is getting to be a great character but how much more is she going to take. I think that her and Finn would do good together but that would be too predictible.

I guess we have to wait until next season. I am going to hate the day change. Thursday's are so busy for me.

Whoever said it was getting better than ER are right (and ER was my favorite show).

Antilles

Medalist
Putting it up against CSI seems silly to me. Even if Grey wins the ratings war, it will probably still get less viewers than it does on Sundays.

I think ER is on its last legs. It's simply ridiculous melodrama right now, and it takes itself too seriously. Grey also relies on soap opera antics, but it likes to laugh at itself.