Campbells' International, 2006 | Golden Skate

Campbells' International, 2006

At the ISU site, they list Campbells International for 7 October. However, there is a TBA as to the city. Anyone got more on this event?

Joe

nymkfan51

Medalist
No, wish I did.

I would LOVE to see it at Madison Square Garden again, though. That would be soooooo convenient.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
I'm told USFSA doesn't have a location set yet. I'm sure they will publish information on their site as soon as they are able to do so. Patience! ;)

Lanie

On the Ice
Los Angeles! Come on, bring it to the West Coast, USFSA! I know you hate us over here, but.. ;)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Umm, you West Coasters get the National championships, so it can't be that bad ;)

nymkfan51 said:
No, wish I did.

I would LOVE to see it at Madison Square Garden again, though. That would be soooooo convenient.
MSG is a big barn. I watched the last one there in expensive seats and they were just adequate. The House did sell well, but then La Kwan, and Sasha were competing. Sasha introduced her dreamy Swan Lake and Michelle had boot or blade problems.

Joe

Jhar55

Medalist
NO, bring it to Nashville we only got Nationals once and nothing else. There more in Nashville than Counrty Music... :rock: