USFS: Tiffany Scott retires; Rusty Fein graduates from Penn | Golden Skate

USFS: Tiffany Scott retires; Rusty Fein graduates from Penn

Rusty Fein said:
When Fein heard that Dulebohn was retiring, he approached Scott like the diligent student he was – with a 10-page paper titled “Continuing Tiffany's Success,” outlining the benefits of their future partnership. She was convinced.
A man after my own heart! Forget about sending flowers -- if you really want to show her you care, write a ten-page paper on the benefits of future partnership!

Seriously, if Fein was an economics major, that means he probably graduated from Penn's Wharton School of Finance and Commerce, recently named by Business Week as the number one undergraduate business program in the U.S. If he is into "investment banking and hedge funds," he is ready to play with the high rollers. :rock:

MM :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
*sobbles* I am so bummed! they were such a great team!!!! :( I loved their programs this year... wish she would have stuck it out

but congrats to both and I wish them well... I am just a selfish fan lol

password

On the Ice
I go to PENN...not the wharton school though...my roommate last year was in the Wharton school though, type A personality definitly required....those kids are hot commodities right after graduation...that guy's set for life.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Rusty Fein also minored in history, so I'm pretty sure he was in the regular Arts & Sciences program at Penn. Trivia: He actually transferred to Penn from Haverford College (a small liberal arts school near Philly).

Fein elaborated on his 10-page paper titled “Continuing Tiffany's Success” in Skate Today 's Scott/Fein article from December 2005:
http://www.skatetoday.com/articles0506/121205-2.htm

password said:
I go to PENN...
"Tough as nails, hard as bricks!
Pennsylvania, '66!" :chorus:

Sylvia said:
http://www.skatetoday.com/articles0506/121205-2.htm
I love the name of Rusty's local club, the Philadelphia Skating Club and Humane Society (so called, I understand, because in the eighteen hundreds one of their services was to patrol the Schuykill River and pull people out who had fallen through the ice. :clap: )

MM :)

Tonichelle said:
dance team? they were a pairs team? *confuzzled*
Confuzzled is the correct word. I got my Tiffany's mixed up. Stiegler is the one that's with Magerosky and what a grand dance team they make.

Joe

Theatregirl1122

On the Ice
Sylvia said:
Rusty Fein also minored in history, so I'm pretty sure he was in the regular Arts & Sciences program at Penn.

In most colleges it is possible to take a minor outside of your primary College. If he got a business degree it would have been from the Wharton School. However Economics is a Liberal Arts major at Penn.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Aww, that's a shame we won't get to see anymore of their great programs. Their two programs were highlights of last season for me. I wish them both nothing but the best and I'm sure they will do great in whatever life gives them next. :clap:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Confuzzled is the correct word. I got my Tiffany's mixed up. Stiegler is the one that's with Magerosky and what a grand dance team they make.

Joe

I think they do look good together on the ice... but 2005, for me, was better than 2006... I liked their programs more I guess...

password

On the Ice
hehe Rusty Fein is on facebook...better yet he has a group created for him.

(Anybody who is in college or who has recently graduated will undoubtedly know what facebook is...for those who don't, like drinking, its just another huge waste of time for college kids including myself)

OK, I had to look that up, LOL. From the way you said it ("he's on facebook") I thought it was a new kind of drug. :laugh:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
OK, I had to look that up, LOL. From the way you said it ("he's on facebook") I thought it was a new kind of drug. :laugh:

Awww come on MM you can't do that and then not go on to explain what it actually is...:laugh: Inquiring minds want to know!

Ant