Sasha posts two new journal entries – 5/22 and 5/23. | Golden Skate

Sasha posts two new journal entries – 5/22 and 5/23.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
She said her next movie role requires that she learn to ride a horse -- it doesn't sound like the Ben Stiller skating movie.

password

On the Ice
Awwww man...I hope its not a movie about horses...I hate horse movies! but if Sasha is in it I might just have to see it to see how she does. Maybe its a historical movie.
(I'm thinking its a made-for-tv abc family type thing)

Last edited:

MKFSfan

Medalist
password said:
Awwww man...I hope its not a movie about horses...I hate horse movies! but if Sasha is in it I might just have to see it to see how she does. Maybe its a historical movie.
(I'm thinking its a made-for-tv abc family type thing)

I doubt it's a horse movie like "City Slickers"! They may get her on a horse like one of those secnes like "Runaway Bride" or something small.

But I thought the same thing-made for TV, after school special type of thing.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I disagree with her. Taylor is the one that needs to win AI tomorrow.

(But it also depends on how they both perform this week, too.)

MKFSfan

Medalist
Red Dog said:
I disagree with her. Taylor is the one that needs to win AI tomorrow.

(But it also depends on how they both perform this week, too.)

Glad to see you are a Taylor :love: fan, too!!! :thumbsup:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I think the "scene with horseback" in it is most likely true. Sasha on a horse sounds like a very beautiful sight.

And at this point in AI, I think everyone has their favorite and it wont matter at all how they perform, people have already made their choice.

R.D.

Record Breaker
seanibu said:
I think everyone has their favorite and it wont matter at all how they perform, people have already made their choice.

Sadly, I agree.

R.D.

Record Breaker
MKFSfan said:
Glad to see you are a Taylor :love: fan, too!!! :thumbsup:

I do like him, but remember, the real winner should be the one who overall performs better this last week.

There is a montage made by a SashaFan that shows a toddler Sasha in a cowboy hat with a horse! Apparently she was born riding.

Maybe it's a Western and we can see Sasha as a grownup cowgirl - with a country skating number...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
from some "insider" (not the show but people who were "allowed" to spy) Taylor has been sounding very flat :( not a good sign at all for mr. Soul Patrol...

can't wait for tonight...

It's a remake of National Velvet but called National Gold.

The Lipperzanners are in it too. There will be a big production number with Sasha taking off her skates and putting on riding boots. Sasha does not get a Golden Globe Award but she shows up at the event to go to the parties.

She wins a special Academy Award for a star being able to excell in two sports. She's glad the event is over and goes to the parties.

Joe

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
Spun Silver said:
There is a montage made by a SashaFan that shows a toddler Sasha in a cowboy hat with a horse! Apparently she was born riding.

Maybe it's a Western and we can see Sasha as a grownup cowgirl - with a country skating number...

Wasn't Johnny Weir into equestrian events before concentrating on figure skating? Maybe, he can co-star with Sasha.