Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Slutskaya records a song and promises to strip

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    Well, I'm exaggerating a bit, but -- well, I'm a writer so I notice stuff like that; the way something is worded or phrased can make a difference in what the whole thing implies, at least it does to me.

However, based on my previous post, I am now getting this mental picture of Irina at a standard post-competition press conference and while answering a question about what she thought of Sasha's performance, or explaining why she two-footed her lutz or whatever, a couple of yahoos are in the back yelling "Take it off!!" "Show us your ****!!"

Or maybe she just plans on mooning the interviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    [CENTER]Click HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE. This is nothing new.[/CENTER]
    I'd hardly describ those pictures as "erotic"! Sexy yes but erotic no!

Ant

Down With It
    I agree.

Not the droid you're looking for
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Or maybe she just plans on mooning the interviewer.
    Now THAT'S something I'd pay good money to see. I'd like to see her moon Peter Carruthers after he says something really dumb.

Rave

Down With It

Banned
    In the arms of my beloved Richard Kruspe.
    Oh dear is all I can say.

Down With It
    Irina has done lots of "sexy" photoshoots, if you'd like to call it that anyway. I know because one day I stumbled across all these pictures of her that I've never seen before...

More power to Irina, and nothing against her, but if a Russian is going to do some racy photos, why couldn't it be Elena Sokolova?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit
    More power to Irina, and nothing against her, but if a Russian is going to do some racy photos, why couldn't it be Elena Sokolova?
    They were kind of racy - IMO she/ they should wait until pro for getting "sexy shoots"
    #1 is to "suggestive" to post. For my comfort anyway.
    http://www.hwbhost.com/images/sok2.jpg - yah that's a practical swimsuit
    http://www.hwbhost.com/images/sok3.jpg
    http://www.hwbhost.com/images/sok4.jpg
    #5 is to "suggestive" to post. For my comfort anyway.
    http://www.hwbhost.com/images/sok6.jpg
    I also don't think she looks that great in them either, her face has so much make up caked on and she just looks out of place having the "attempted sexy look" on her face.

As "sexy" as I think is necessary why still in competitive standings -
    http://www.hwbhost.com/images/5086916_237x300.jpg

My Fave
    http://www.hwbhost.com/images/5086909_240x300.jpg

Mainly because of world culture. All of these are very tame by the south of France standards, but 1000 miles to the east and these pictures (particularly #s 1 and 5) might cause a riot.
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 06-13-2006 at 12:43 PM.

Do you know i think she looks a lot prettier with her skating make up on (which is usually a lot) than with the ridiculous amount she's got caked on in those pictures - her exuberant smile and natural beauty is much nicer than those really fake looking pictures!

Ant

Thanks, Seanibu! I Elena.

[CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by seanibu
    #5 is to "suggestive" to post. For my comfort anyway.
    I assume you're talking about the one where she's lying on her back, surrounded by snakes. It's not suggestive, so much as it is silly and pretentious. It's been linked to on here before. Ever since that Janet Jackson magzine cover in the 90s, the whole "Woman with her hands covering her boobs" leitmotif has become a bit of a cliché in the field of boüdoiře photography.[/CENTER]

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Is that our beautiful, vivacious and charming Camille with Elena???

Is that Camille??

Dee
    Last edited by Dee4707; 06-14-2006 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    I assume you're talking about the one where she's lying on her back, surrounded by snakes. It's not suggestive, so much as it is silly and pretentious. It's been linked to on here before. Ever since that Janet Jackson magzine cover in the 90s, the whole "Woman with her hands covering her boobs" leitmotif has become a bit of a cliché in the field of boüdoi?e photography.
    Yes that is the one. I agree with you but I feel like the fact she is topless and the pics aren't that good of her it was not necessary to take the CHANCE that it might offend even one of the younger members. I guess I am being over cautious. Besides that the #1 she looks like a prostitute in her fish nets and bright red makeup.

Plus the snakes, as a different thread was indicating, may also of caused some unnecessary "heeby Jeebies." I try to be a thoughtful type - to make up for the cantankerous times.

If I was just linking to the site - as was done before here - then I wouldn't have worried about it. I think it is sad she did that shoot, the last pic posted she is just drop dead beautiful, as a other poster said, way better with out all the makeup.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast