Slutskaya records a song and promises to strip | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Slutskaya records a song and promises to strip

antmanb

Record Breaker
Do you know i think she looks a lot prettier with her skating make up on (which is usually a lot) than with the ridiculous amount she's got caked on in those pictures - her exuberant smile and natural beauty is much nicer than those really fake looking pictures!

Ant

IDLERACER

Medalist
seanibu said:
#5 is to "suggestive" to post. For my comfort anyway.
I assume you're talking about the one where she's lying on her back, surrounded by snakes. It's not suggestive, so much as it is silly and pretentious. It's been linked to on here before. Ever since that Janet Jackson magzine cover in the 90s, the whole "Woman with her hands covering her boobs" leitmotif has become a bit of a cliché in the field of boüdoiře photography.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
I assume you're talking about the one where she's lying on her back, surrounded by snakes. It's not suggestive, :agree: so much as it is silly and pretentious.:agree: It's been linked to on here before. Ever since that Janet Jackson magzine cover in the 90s, the whole "Woman with her hands covering her boobs" leitmotif has become a bit of a cliché in the field of boüdoi?e photography.

Yes that is the one. I agree with you but I feel like the fact she is topless and the pics aren't that good of her it was not necessary to take the CHANCE that it might offend even one of the younger members. I guess I am being over cautious. Besides that the #1 she looks like a prostitute in her fish nets and bright red makeup.

Plus the snakes, as a different thread was indicating, may also of caused some unnecessary "heeby Jeebies." I try to be a thoughtful type - to make up for the cantankerous times.:biggrin:

If I was just linking to the site - as was done before here - then I wouldn't have worried about it. I think it is sad she did that shoot, the last pic posted she is just drop dead beautiful, as a other poster said, way better with out all the makeup.

Blue Bead

Medalist
Seanibu wrote:
http://www.hwbhost.com/images/sok6.jpg
I also don't think she looks that great in them either, her face has so much make up caked on and she just looks out of place having the "attempted sexy look" on her face

I couldn't agree more, and she appears to be working hard at that "look" but doesn't seem to be getting the results she wanted, LOL. None of those pictures have that naturally sexy appeal that is a result of not needing to "work" at it. By the way, the goose doesn't look too happy about the situation either. In fact, the goose looks insulted by the whole thing! LOL

John King

Final Flight
IDLERACER said:
I assume you're talking about the one where she's lying on her back, surrounded by snakes. It's not suggestive, so much as it is silly and pretentious. It's been linked to on here before. Ever since that Janet Jackson magzine cover in the 90s, the whole "Woman with her hands covering her boobs" leitmotif has become a bit of a cliché in the field of boüdoiře photography.

Actually she's done up to resemble characters out of Greek mythology,the one with the snakes is supposed to be Medusa.There's an article which mentions it (in Russian), http://www.sportclub.ru/cgi-bin/sc/2003/4/18/1 .As for the mysterious doppleganger who keeps haunting Idleracer,she this ladie's neice: http://www.entertainment-kennethearle.co.uk/images/sthomsettla.gif .

Last edited: