What is your best jump? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

What is your best jump?

LateComer

Spectator
I have to say the double sow is my best. It took me a long time to get the double toe and get comfotable, but now it's my favorite when it's landed. I love the double loop too.

VINLUVSKWAN

Rinkside
Double loop and double toe, but not in combo. I can do a 1 axel, but I always overrotate and step out, b/c I keep thinking it's a double and overrotate. I used to do double lutzes and double flips in high school until my freshman yr, then full-time college and part-time work took over, so I was only able to do weekend skating. I flutz so bad b/c of a short entry from a mohawk, very much like Nicole Bobek, but the trade-off was I often had a good height in my jumps and received a shocking blow to my knees upon landing, so a good technique is a MUST, which was not my case.

Last edited:

kendall

Match Penalty
Mine are double loop-half loop-half loop-double loop combination because I can hit it every time.:agree:

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
I haven't been in here for awhile!

It's been almost 8 weeks since my dreadful ankle/foot injury. My Loop is getting better and better and all of my Toe jumps have gotten 10x harder. I really hope they come back soon. It's really, really frustrating to suddenly lose something you're quite good at.

~Z