R.D.

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog, here's the message I got when I clicked on your first address.

"hotlinking not allowed!"

The second one is OK, and I think Math will like it!!

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
It seems to work fine for me. Let me try with a different imagehost.

ETA: Fixed.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Unfortunately, I don't. It just "appeared" and no info was given as to its origin. It does look like an old(er) picture of her, though. However, if someone manages to find out I would be grateful to know as well.

Eeyora

Final Flight
Looks like one from the early ninties guessing by the style of the jacket and the gold pins.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Where's Math, is he sitting in a corner still drooling???:clap: :laugh: :clap:

Dee

How did I get such a reputation???

I have always been a big admirer of Katarina's double salchows.

76olympics

On the Ice
I am not sure how Michelle will feel about this, Mathman (Yuka already gave up and settled down with Jason).

OK--where are the pics of the men?:rofl:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
How did I get such a reputation???

I have always been a big admirer of Katarina's double salchows.
Yeah right, double salchows. :rofl: :rofl: Didn't you like her big double loops???:rofl: :rofl:

Dee

mememe

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
Unfortunately, I don't. It just "appeared" and no info was given as to its origin. It does look like an old(er) picture of her, though. However, if someone manages to find out I would be grateful to know as well.

I think I recall a picture similar to that (same hair style, same outfit, possibly different pose) in one of the Skating tour programs -- maybe Skating 92. I'll have to dig out the old program and take a look.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
mememe said:
I think I recall a picture similar to that (same hair style, same outfit, possibly different pose) in one of the Skating tour programs -- maybe Skating 92. I'll have to dig out the old program and take a look.

That would be nice to know, I picked up this one that looked like a similar era and am not sure where it came from. Love the bows on her shoes.
http://www.hwbhost.com/images/katlether.jpg

And just for sharing, this is a fave of mine of her.
http://www.hwbhost.com/images/katwittwbkgrnd.jpg

mememe

On the Ice
seanibu said:
That would be nice to know, I picked up this one that looked like a similar era and am not sure where it came from. Love the bows on her shoes.
http://www.hwbhost.com/images/katlether.jpg

And just for sharing, this is a fave of mine of her.
http://www.hwbhost.com/images/katwittwbkgrnd.jpg

Well, there IS one obviously from the same photoshoot in the Skating II program (that tour ran from the fall of 1990 through spring 1991, I think) -- same outfit and hair, looks like same patch of ice behind her, just in this one she's sitting more upright and posed a bit differently -- you can see the skirt of the outfit more and her legs and one skate are visible, a very nice photo, a bit more than a quarter a the page. Unfortunately, no photocredit to say who did it. In the back, under the "photography" credits are listed the names Dino Ricci (Sandra Bezic's husband), Caryn Kadavy, Ken Friedman, Gia Gudat, Jay Blakesberg, Shirley McLaughlin and Anita and Steve Shevett. I would assume this was a professional photoshoot, so probably either Friedman, Blakesberg, Ricci or Shevett were responsible for the shots, but they were taken by at least November of 1990, since the tour started (and therefore the program was put together before) Nov. 18, 1990.