SC's new "Saline" commercial | Golden Skate

SC's new "Saline" commercial

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love it and Sasha does look beautiful. I'll probably buy the product.

Dee

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
It was okay. I like the up close shots of her skating. Didn't like when she screws up her face when she says, "No colds for me". She is beautiful though and still one of my favs:clap: .

Kasey

Medalist
Nasal/sinus irrigation won't prevent colds. But people will buy anything. Whatever.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Kasey said:
Nasal/sinus irrigation won't prevent colds. But people will buy anything. Whatever.

Sorta right, not by it's self, but flushing body fluids and mucus in this case, will help expel the viruses at a faster rate or cause new ones that have not yet been infected to take the infected's place. Thus having a cleaner nose and introducing new mucus will alleviate the intake of the virus and use the body's "flushing system" at a more expedient rate. In the fact that "prevent" meaning to alleviate the onset by combating at first indication or contact, yes it does "prevent" (convoluted use of the word yet...) the cold from taking as strong of "foothold" increasing your chances of overcoming before it starts to a notable degree. Just not getting as bad of symptoms or length in which it harbors in your body. - I can't believe I just stood up for a pharmaceutical company, I hate most of what those guys do.

The "purest" definition of prevent would be - in this case - to never come in contact with a virus. Of course at that point if you ever do, you body is less likely to be able to combat it on it's own.

Besides, if Sasha says so then I believe it.:laugh:

OK, after I watched it the announcer misled, but Sasha was right, and lovely as usual! That music stunk!!! I wish she would have used it on camera:laugh: Also if you have ever had the "dry crusty" syndrome, that stuff is a blessing.

Last edited:

Lucy25

Final Flight
This commercial reminds me of something played during the advertisements at the movie theater.

Horrible commercial, but it is nice Sasha got to do it.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Glad to hear Sasha keeps her nose clean:agree: .

This is a version of the neti pot.
http://www.jalanetipot.com/ Did anyone see the episode of "Six Feet Under" where George got either Dave or Nate one for their birthday?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MKFSfan

Medalist
Lucy25 said:
This commercial reminds me of something played during the advertisements at the movie theater.

Horrible commercial, but it is nice Sasha got to do it.

I thought the same thing! But Sasha looks really pretty.

O/T, but I saw Michelle's Kraft commercial this AM! Really cute!

IDLERACER

Medalist
I've often wondered why the camera always seems to be catching her blowing her nose before a competition. Incidentally, I believe that generic saline nasal sprays can be bought at most 99¢ stores, and they're just as good as the name brands.

nubka

Final Flight
Wow, that's a really short commercial! It thought it was o.k, and her voice sounded nice.

Thanks for posting the link...

MKFSfan

Medalist
Well, Sasha IS making her rounds! She has been seen many places outside skating venues and even made the "When Bad Clothes Happen to Good People" section in US Weekly. I don't have the magazine in front of me-it was one of the many mags I read on my way to Grandma's house this weekend, but they basically slammed her choice of dress for the Wolfgang Puck Opening event. The dress:

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/484...2_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Cohen, Sasha

The critics compared it to something Elton John and said Michelle gets the last laugh where fashion is concerned.

soogar

Record Breaker
I use something like that too and it really works (a neti pot). It's a cheesy commercial but she's cute as a button.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
dancindiva03 said:
That is a really stupid, lame commercial. She must be so desperate to get her name out there...
She didn't make up the commercial, she just did it. She is probably laughing all the way to the bank.

Dee