Hottest Man (outside figure skating) | Golden Skate

Hottest Man (outside figure skating)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Brad Pitt, I would change my ways, J/K:laugh: . But I do think he and George Clooney are a Handsome by anyone's standards, and are the first ones that come to mind.
:cool: I am secure with my sexuality.

I am only adding this because I have received a PM asking if I was "gay." I am a heterosexual man, I just think that all people can be appreciated for their good looks even if I am not "attracted to men.

Last edited:

Sk8Gr808

Rinkside
He's not the best looking, but Kevin Bishop is awesome because he is an INCREDIBLE actor. Teddy Geiger is also obnoxiously attractive.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
That first guy kinda reminds me of the lead singer from Sugar Ray. I've always heard he was a cutie.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
This is a 24 year olds opinoin of what attractive is lol

Teddy Geiger is the more intense looking version of Robbie Benson, IMO. wowee

Taylor Hicks has that Elvissy thing going on.

Zac Efron ...sigh

Donald O'connor-If he were alive and younger!

Dominic Monaghan

Josh Groban

David Krumholtz

I'm sure there's more to my list...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Taylor Hicks is my main crush right now... he is so handsom to me in ways a lot of the "hottest" could never hope to be...

and Brad Pitt has never really been my thing until I saw the photos of him with his daughter Shiloh today... Such a turn on! LOL! Even with all of the supposed infidelity he seems quite taken with all three of the Jolie-Pitt crew (as well as their mom lol) and so I guess whatever...

Ben Affleck is another one I never really got until baby Violet came into the picture... it's just something about a hands on dad that just captures me... or even just a guy holding a baby and really holding on... not just "oh yeah sure hand me the kid... what the heck do I do now" but ones that are totally right there with the kid and interacting no matter what the baby's doing...

on that note I gotta give props to my main man Ewan McGregor... he's another one that I just adore... he's so cute! ;)

oh and just for the guilty pleasure George Eads is totally a hottie with a body lol (He plays Nick Stokes in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)

ok so yeah I feel like I'm in high school again...

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I have a list of "Hottest by Genre" please bare with me...

Jay-Z ~ hottest period. My husband alreadys knows that if Jay-Z calls the house, that his time is up!!

Jared Leto - Prettiest man I ever saw...

Derrick Jeter - hottest baseball player. Such a beautiful boy.

Vince Carter - hottest basketball player

Tom Brady - hottest football player

Detroit Red Wings - en mass... hottest team

Joubert - hottest thing on ice

Terence Howard - hottest actor

Toni - You're so right... I too feel like I'm in high school again... like I should be doodling Mr and Mrs. Jay Z on my trapper keeper!

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Olivier Martinez

Teddy Geider

Michael Ballack

Karl Urban

Marat Safin

Till Lindemann

Christoph Schneider

Richard Kruspe

Brandon Flowers

Alex Kapranos

Ville Valo

Julian Casablancas

Gustaf Noren

Brandon Boyd

Johnny Depp

George Clooney

Ewan McGregor

and there is some I probably forgot.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Tonichelle said:
Taylor Hicks is my main crush right now... he is so handsom to me in ways a lot of the "hottest" could never hope to be...

and Brad Pitt has never really been my thing until I saw the photos of him with his daughter Shiloh today... Such a turn on! LOL! Even with all of the supposed infidelity he seems quite taken with all three of the Jolie-Pitt crew (as well as their mom lol) and so I guess whatever...

Ben Affleck is another one I never really got until baby Violet came into the picture... it's just something about a hands on dad that just captures me... or even just a guy holding a baby and really holding on... not just "oh yeah sure hand me the kid... what the heck do I do now" but ones that are totally right there with the kid and interacting no matter what the baby's doing...

on that note I gotta give props to my main man Ewan McGregor... he's another one that I just adore... he's so cute! ;)

oh and just for the guilty pleasure George Eads is totally a hottie with a body lol (He plays Nick Stokes in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)

ok so yeah I feel like I'm in high school again...

Ah, Toni, I knew you liked Ewan, but didn't know about Taylor, lol. We have good taste! :yes:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
CzarinaAnya said:
Ah, Toni, I knew you liked Ewan, but didn't know about Taylor, lol. We have good taste! :yes:

heck yes we do!

and I adore Taylor like you wouldn't believe ;) big fan since Vegas baby! ;)

have you seen the article in People Magazine? I loved it.. he was a red head when he was a baby! lol great photos and a great 2.5 page write up:rock:

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Tonichelle said:
heck yes we do!

and I adore Taylor like you wouldn't believe ;) big fan since Vegas baby! ;)

have you seen the article in People Magazine? I loved it.. he was a red head when he was a baby! lol great photos and a great 2.5 page write up:rock:

Yes, I did! Those pics are hot! Especially the one where he's holding the mic stand. Wowwee It'll be on the stands, tomorrow! :D

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
Two words: Ewan. McGregor. The man who made Obi-Wan Kenobi HOT. As was said on a journalfen thread, he may very well BE sex itself.

Honestly, right now, most of the other names coming to mind are skaters. *sigh* I will also add: Sean Bean. I don't care if 99 times out of 100 he dies or is the bad guy or both, I watch movies just for him. Goldeneye is my favorite James Bond film EVER. Him and Pierce Brosnan (before Brosnan got all scruffy)--someone somewhere was making a movie just for me.

Sadly the place where I usually go "Oh, he's hot!" is often on BBC America, A&E and the like and the show is from the UK and the actor is a no-name.