Thread: "On Vacation..........."

0 Not allowed!

"On Vacation..........."

School's out and I'm officially on break until the middle of August..........feels good to do absolutely nothing for a couple of weeks until boredom sets in....... 42

Banned
    In the arms of my beloved Richard Kruspe.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by show 42
    School's out and I'm officially on break until the middle of August..........feels good to do absolutely nothing for a couple of weeks until boredom sets in....... 42
    Ditto, with being on break until August. But with me I have been out of school since mid--May, since I am so lucky to have a long summer vacation and all. The boredom hasn't set in since I have an amazing new Rammstein forum to tend too and I am going to New York City at the end of the month... beat that!!

0 Not allowed!
    You got me beat, Muffin.......the best I can do is replace my carpet for hardwood floors........ 42

Banned
    In the arms of my beloved Richard Kruspe.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by show 42
    You got me beat, Muffin.......the best I can do is replace my carpet for hardwood floors........ 42
    Well atleast you are doing something productive. I am not sure if what I am doing; basking in my sweat on my flat saggy butt gazing blearily at the computer for countless hours.. is productive or does the world any good.

0 Not allowed!
    Happy vacation Show! Hope you get some rest and have some fun. You're going to love hardwood floors. I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Piel.........I've been taking morning walks and then another one in the evening. There's a great pond near my house that is home to about twenty or so gorgeous Canadian geese. I love watching them glide over the water. I also have a stack of books and old videos I have been meaning to tackle........that should keep me busy for awhile. Of course, hubby wants to revisit Las Vegas this summer, but, we'll see............. 42

0 Not allowed!
    Show-
    Now it's time to get all the things that you haven't done-done! Have a great summer!!