"On Vacation..........." | Golden Skate

"On Vacation..........."

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
School's out and I'm officially on break until the middle of August..........feels good to do absolutely nothing for a couple of weeks until boredom sets in.......:rofl: 42

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
show 42 said:
School's out and I'm officially on break until the middle of August..........feels good to do absolutely nothing for a couple of weeks until boredom sets in.......:rofl: 42

Ditto, with being on break until August. But with me I have been out of school since mid--May, since I am so lucky to have a long summer vacation and all. The boredom hasn't set in since I have an amazing new Rammstein forum to tend too and I am going to New York City at the end of the month... beat that!! :rock:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
You got me beat, Muffin.......the best I can do is replace my carpet for hardwood floors........:laugh: 42

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
show 42 said:
You got me beat, Muffin.......the best I can do is replace my carpet for hardwood floors........:laugh: 42

Well atleast you are doing something productive. I am not sure if what I am doing; basking in my sweat on my flat saggy butt gazing blearily at the computer for countless hours.. is productive or does the world any good. :biggrin:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Happy vacation Show! Hope you get some rest and have some fun. You're going to love hardwood floors. I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks Piel.........I've been taking morning walks and then another one in the evening. There's a great pond near my house that is home to about twenty or so gorgeous Canadian geese. I love watching them glide over the water. I also have a stack of books and old videos I have been meaning to tackle........that should keep me busy for awhile. Of course, hubby wants to revisit Las Vegas this summer, but, we'll see.............:) 42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Show-
Now it's time to get all the things that you haven't done-done! Have a great summer!!