Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What song are you listening too at the moment?

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    HA!! This is TOO funny, given the song that I am listening to right at this moment is:

"Relating to a Psychopath" by Macy Gray!!

I mean, really, of ALL things in my collection....

"Trashing the Camp" from Disney's Tarzan... great upbeat diddy... lol

Shoe Diva
    At this moment my office is blaring NPR... playing something playing that sounds like a really crappy pairs program from the early 90s... tres bad

Quote Originally Posted by Kwanford Wife
    At this moment my office is blaring NPR... playing something playing that sounds like a really crappy pairs program from the early 90s... tres bad
    An Eltsova & Bushkov retrospective, perhaps??

Minusaramadad from Arctaroon John King's Avatar
    From the DVD "A Show Of Hands" by Rush,'YYZ/The Rythm Method',containing one of the best drum solos by the best drummer in Rock 'n Roll,Neil Peart!I saw the band 3 times,also read all three of Neil's books.

Quote Originally Posted by John King
    From the DVD "A Show Of Hands" by Rush,'YYZ/The Rythm Method',containing one of the best drum solos by the best drummer in Rock 'n Roll,Neil Peart!I saw the band 3 times,also read all three of Neil's books.
    20 Hands! YYZ is way up there with the best instrumentals ever. I think I rocked out everyday for a year to Moving Pictures, Limelight Red Barchetta, etc.... - second fave from them was Permeant Waves, Orgasmic music!!!

What I remember hearing was Neil was the second of 3 to audition and they did not bother with the 3rd. Beyond comprehension great!!!

Tripping on the Podium
    I was wearing my Beatles hoodie at the rink last monay, and one of my adult LTS students saw it, and burned me THIRTEEN of the Beatles' album, so I'm currently rocking out to them. I got 'With the Beatles," "Beatles for Sale," "A Hard Days Night," "Help!," "Rubber Soul," "Revolver," "Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club," "Magical Mystery tour," both sides of "The White Album," "Abbey Road," "Hey Jude," and "Let it Be." whew! Now I need a breather!!! It's really awesome, so i'm rockin' out now!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle
    "Trashing the Camp" from Disney's Tarzan... great upbeat diddy... lol
    I love you for listening to Tarzan, that is one of my favorite disney soundtracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122
    I love you for listening to Tarzan, that is one of my favorite disney soundtracks.
    Yes Phil is awesome. And Jane is really cute too. ???? I am loosing it.

I am listening to Ohio Players Greatest - roooler coooos'tar...ooh ooh ooh!!

Banned
    In the arms of my beloved Richard Kruspe.
    Right now I am listening to Rammstein (well Till and Richard) singing "Schtiel" a cover of a Russian song. It is amazing listening to them singing in Russian.

Oh Sean is getting funky. OK I'm putting on "Word Up" by Cameo. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

In keeping with that mode, I've got "Shake Your Thang" by Salt N Pepa goin' on....

Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122

LOL!!!! It's the only one of the Tarzan song I have... I have a compilation CD that someone gave me a while back... I'm such a Disney nerd lol

anyway last song I listend to was earlier today and it was "Remember When" by LeAnn Rhimes and it's Disney's theme song this year for their 50 years of park magic at DisneyLand... for whatever reason I choke up every time... it's such a great song....

On the Ice
    James William Hindle-Love You More

I hardly ever listen to music. My tv is on all day and all night. (I never did like being alone). When I do, as I did for a while this aft., I turn to the Big Band station on Dishnetwork. I love Big Band.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast