What song are you listening too at the moment? | Golden Skate

What song are you listening too at the moment?

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
"Wo Bist Du" by Rammstein is the song I am listening too at the moment. It is an epic sweeping peice, but menacing and eery at the same time. You have the feeling you are in the ship on the cover of the Rosenrot album in an icy sea somewhere. I get chills down my spine each time I listen to it.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

It is one of the greatest songs ever..... my unworthy ears...

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I have been listing to "You're So Fine" by Garbage for about the last 5 days working on a video on and off.

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
"Weisses Fleisch" by Rammstein, one of the older and heavier works. Alot angier than the stuff they do now. Still an awesome listen and a great piece of metal, the German language makes it sound angrier than it is.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Y'all are cultured... I'm listening to Jay-Z Unplugged mixed with Prince's Greatest Hits... only way to get through a ton of paperwork...:laugh:

Theatregirl1122

On the Ice
Kwanford Wife said:
Y'all are cultured... I'm listening to Jay-Z Unplugged mixed with Prince's Greatest Hits... only way to get through a ton of paperwork...:laugh:

Yeah, I'm part of the uncultured set as well. I'm listening to Our Lives by The Calling. Oops, and now I'm listening to Summer of '69.

But later on this playlist is La Vie En Rose, Edith Piaf. See, I'm cultured! It's French and I even know what the words mean. (five years of French have to get you something)

I'm off to go listen to some Bach or something.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
seanibu said:
I have been listing to "You're So Fine" by Garbage for about the last 5 days working on a video on and off.

Make that 6.

I love the song Summer of 69!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Aftere watching The Tonys I have "Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons " playing non stop. I am especially loving "Opus 17 (Don't You Worry 'Bout Me). Hit this link for a sample of Four Seasons songs.

http://www.jerseyboysbroadway.com/

Also go to the "media section" for some video from the musical.

Sk8Gr808

Rinkside
:rock: MUPPETS!!!!:rock:

I know I'm a dork:cool: , but I've been listening to the "Muppet movie," and "Muppet Treasure Island" soundtracks for a while. I'm also listening to East Village Opera Company, Cirque du Soleil (Quidam), The Roots ('The Seed 2.0' - Phrenology), and random spurts of Teddy Geiger celebrating the end of school.:bow:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Alice Cooper did a great song with the Muppets, I loved it. Also one of the best shows (Alice Cooper) I have ever seen, his theatrics were fun and somewhat stunning at the time - even though I wasn't incredibly fond of his music. But that title will go to either U2 at Red Rocks Amphitheater here in Colorado - the rain was awesome! - or Ella Fitzgarald (in her late 70s) at the old Denver Colosseum - that might not have been the name of the area, but I can't quite remember. Her Bass player was one of the best I have ever heard. I think his name was Kiko.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Mostly Beethoven, but anything classical pretty much.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
seanibu said:
I love the song Summer of 69!

Ah, yes! My favorite Bryan Adams song! :clap:

The Topsy Turvy soundtrack - I :love: Gilbert & Sullivan operettas. We just saw an outdoor production of "The Yeoman of the Guard" this weekend. :rofl:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
HA!! This is TOO funny, given the song that I am listening to right at this moment is:

"Relating to a Psychopath" by Macy Gray!! :laugh: :laugh:

I mean, really, of ALL things in my collection....

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
"Trashing the Camp" from Disney's Tarzan... great upbeat diddy... lol

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
At this moment my office is blaring NPR... playing something playing that sounds like a really crappy pairs program from the early 90s... tres bad

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Kwanford Wife said:
At this moment my office is blaring NPR... playing something playing that sounds like a really crappy pairs program from the early 90s... tres bad

An Eltsova & Bushkov retrospective, perhaps?? :laugh:

John King

Final Flight
From the DVD "A Show Of Hands" by Rush,'YYZ/The Rythm Method',containing one of the best drum solos by the best drummer in Rock 'n Roll,Neil Peart!I saw the band 3 times,also read all three of Neil's books.