What song are you listening too at the moment? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What song are you listening too at the moment?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
John King said:
From the DVD "A Show Of Hands" by Rush,'YYZ/The Rythm Method',containing one of the best drum solos by the best drummer in Rock 'n Roll,Neil Peart!I saw the band 3 times,also read all three of Neil's books.

20 Hands! YYZ is way up there with the best instrumentals ever. I think I rocked out everyday for a year to Moving Pictures, Limelight Red Barchetta, etc.... - second fave from them was Permeant Waves, Orgasmic music!!!

What I remember hearing was Neil was the second of 3 to audition and they did not bother with the 3rd. Beyond comprehension great!!!

Sk8Gr808

Rinkside
I was wearing my Beatles hoodie at the rink last monay, and one of my adult LTS students saw it, and burned me THIRTEEN of the Beatles' album, so I'm currently rocking out to them. I got 'With the Beatles," "Beatles for Sale," "A Hard Days Night," "Help!," "Rubber Soul," "Revolver," "Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club," "Magical Mystery tour," both sides of "The White Album," "Abbey Road," "Hey Jude," and "Let it Be." whew! Now I need a breather!!! :unsure: It's really awesome, so i'm rockin' out now! :rock:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Theatregirl1122 said:
I love you for listening to Tarzan, that is one of my favorite disney soundtracks.

Yes Phil is awesome. And Jane is really cute too. ???? I am loosing it.

I am listening to Ohio Players Greatest - roooler coooos'tar...ooh ooh ooh!!

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Right now I am listening to Rammstein (well Till and Richard) singing "Schtiel" a cover of a Russian song. It is amazing listening to them singing in Russian. :love: :love: :love:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Oh Sean is getting funky. :rock: OK I'm putting on "Word Up" by Cameo. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Theatregirl1122 said:
I love you for listening to Tarzan, that is one of my favorite disney soundtracks.

LOL!!!! It's the only one of the Tarzan song I have... I have a compilation CD that someone gave me a while back... I'm such a Disney nerd lol

anyway last song I listend to was earlier today and it was "Remember When" by LeAnn Rhimes and it's Disney's theme song this year for their 50 years of park magic at DisneyLand... for whatever reason I choke up every time... it's such a great song....

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I hardly ever listen to music. My tv is on all day and all night. (I never did like being alone). When I do, as I did for a while this aft., I turn to the Big Band station on Dishnetwork. I love Big Band. :love: :rock:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
In celebration of Sir Paul's 64th........"Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band":rock: :rock: :rock:

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Martha Wainwright "Far Away"

she has such a beautiful, eerily haunting voice and her melodies are lush and this song recalls the Beatles. :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Under The Sea - The Little Mermaid (hate the movie, love the music lol)

MKFSfan

Medalist
CzarinaAnya said:
Just got taylor Hicks' new post idol album. :agree: The actual one is in the fall.

What songs are on that album that he sang during Idol??? I'm hoping "You Are So Beautiful" and the "Born By the River" not sure what it's called...are on it!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
MKFSfan said:
What songs are on that album that he sang during Idol??? I'm hoping "You Are So Beautiful" and the "Born By the River" not sure what it's called...are on it!!

it's his single CD that she has, I'm pretty sure anyway... and it has "Proud of me" (or is it Are you proud? can't remember, I'm a bad fan lol) and then another single that I can't remember what he chose

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
"The Commitments" soundtrack. Hicks fans would like this.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"The Downeaster Alexa" - from Billy Joel's brand new "12 Gardens Live" CD.