MK pics from ShopRite Monday | Golden Skate

MK pics from ShopRite Monday

MKFSfan

Medalist
Michelle took part in an autograph session at ShopRite in Flemington, NJ yesterday.
"Kwan appeared as a reward to the store, which for the second year in a row had collected the most donations for and raised the most awareness about hunger as part of ShopRite's Partners in Caring campaign."

http://www.nj.com/news/expresstimes/nj/index.ssf?/base/news-2/1150171972212590.xml&coll=2

My favorite picture from the gallery!

http://www.c-n.com/photogallery/20060612qwan/pages/IMG_0157.htm

Dierct link to the gallery:

http://www.c-n.com/photogallery/20060612qwan/index.htm

Man, had I known she was going to be there, I would've gone!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks, I LOVE those earrings, very cool!

Who's the lucky dude I wonder, Store manager?

Lucy25

Final Flight
Look at all the Cheerios boxes! Were they a sponsor for this event or will Michelle be eating them in a commercial soon??;)

Thanks for the pics!

Lucy25 said:
Look at all the Cheerios boxes! Were they a sponsor for this event or will Michelle be eating them in a commercial soon?
Yes, General Mills (maker of Cheerios) is a co-sponsor of the food drive, along with Shop-Rite Stores. I think they raised $2,000,000 this year.

Those are special "Partners in caring" Cheerios boxes. They have a heart-shaped picture on the front and I think they have pictures of selected Shop-Rite associates on the back. They only made a few thousand of these, so if you are into collecting cereal boxes (I have the Detroit Pistons Wheeties box from 1989, LOL), grab one quick!

I don't know if they plan any further ad campaign with Michelle. (I hope they do -- I love me some Cheerios. :yes: )

Last edited:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Darn it, I LIVE in Flemington and shop in that store. Why didn't anyone tell me?

Theatregirl1122

On the Ice
Lol, when I first saw this thread title I thought that someone was running around after Michelle in a grocery store taking pictures! :rofl:

But seriously, it's great that Michelle supports this program and the pictures were excelent.

nubka

Final Flight
chuckm said:
Darn it, I LIVE in Flemington and shop in that store. Why didn't anyone tell me?

You live in Flemington? Wow, that must have been a real dissapointment for you...very frustrating!! What a bummer that there wasn't any advertising. Maybe it was just supposed to be one of those "suprise" type events...

MKFSfan

Medalist
Theatregirl1122 said:
Lol, when I first saw this thread title I thought that someone was running around after Michelle in a grocery store taking pictures! :rofl:

But seriously, it's great that Michelle supports this program and the pictures were excelent.

:laugh: That would answer the "Does Michelle do her own grocery shopping???" question!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I have got to move away from here, the best Krogers ever does is a stop by the Oscar Mayer weinermobile.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for posting. I love the photos with the children. She seems very at ease with children and having two baby nieces helps. She will make a great Mom some say.

heyang

Record Breaker
Drat!!! I work in Bridgewater, which is not all that far from that ShopRite. I could've taken a break from Work!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautiful pics! :clap: I wish we knew about this in advance. :cry: It would have been worth taking a day off from school & work (with no guilt). We live maybe 45 minutes from Flemington, NJ.