Thread: Todd Eldrege (?) program

Rinkside

Question Todd Eldrege (?) program

I think Todd skated a program to "This is the moment" from "Jekyl and Hyde". Can anyone please provide any more info? Thanks.

Not the droid you're looking for
    Could you be thinking of Paul Wylie? I have no recollection of Todd skating to that music.

Custom Title
    'This Is The Moment' is a popular piece of music. Both Todd Eldredge and Paul Wylie skated programs after great moments. Paul used the music his first year in the pros after his Albertville Silver. I think Todd skated to it after he won Worlds in 96 or in the following season. Anyone out there remember?

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Rinkside

Paul not Todd!

Thanks. I got Paul Wylie and Todd confused. How could that have happened?-lol. Senior moment.

Quote Originally Posted by hrmsk8ngnutt
    'This Is The Moment' is a popular piece of music. Both Todd Eldredge and Paul Wylie skated programs after great moments. Paul used the music his first year in the pros after his Albertville Silver. I think Todd skated to it after he won Worlds in 96 or in the following season. Anyone out there remember?

Herm (sk8ngnutt)
    Todd skated to "This is the Moment" during the 1996 COI Summer tour. He also skated to it during the exhibition at 1997 Worlds (in his "Walk on the Wild Side" SP costume).

I fell in with this music & lyrics thanks to Paul Wylie.
    Last edited by iluvtodd; 06-15-2006 at 10:17 AM.