Todd Eldrege (?) program | Golden Skate

Todd Eldrege (?) program

jrose

Rinkside
I think Todd skated a program to "This is the moment" from "Jekyl and Hyde". Can anyone please provide any more info? Thanks.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Could you be thinking of Paul Wylie? I have no recollection of Todd skating to that music.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
'This Is The Moment' is a popular piece of music. Both Todd Eldredge and Paul Wylie skated programs after great moments. Paul used the music his first year in the pros after his Albertville Silver. I think Todd skated to it after he won Worlds in 96 or in the following season. Anyone out there remember?

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

jrose

Rinkside
Paul not Todd!

Thanks. I got Paul Wylie and Todd confused. How could that have happened?-lol. Senior moment.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
hrmsk8ngnutt said:
'This Is The Moment' is a popular piece of music. Both Todd Eldredge and Paul Wylie skated programs after great moments. Paul used the music his first year in the pros after his Albertville Silver. I think Todd skated to it after he won Worlds in 96 or in the following season. Anyone out there remember?

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Todd skated to "This is the Moment" during the 1996 COI Summer tour. He also skated to it during the exhibition at 1997 Worlds (in his "Walk on the Wild Side" SP costume).

I fell in :love: with this music & lyrics thanks to Paul Wylie. :clap:

Last edited: