View Poll Results: Which 2006 World Champs would you like to see repeat in 2007?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Denkova and Stavisky

38 33.93%
  • Pang and Tong

14 12.50%
  • Kimmie Meisner

39 34.82%
  • Stephane Lambiel

44 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Champions whom you would like to defend their title.

Rinkside
    Thanks, Mathman - made it myself. I'll be around - this seems like a fun group. The snarkiness level here is a lot lower than at a certain other site.

Rinkside
    I would like to see Denkova / Staviysky repeat their wins.

what didn't kill me-made me stronger!
    I would like to see Stephane taking his 3rd world title!
    And also I would luuuurrrveeeeeeee to see Caro aking gold!

(two of them make such a adorable couple! sorry that they are not dating anymore)

Pairs, someone Russian.
    Dance-Delobel/Schonfelder (huh did I spell it right?)

Not the droid you're looking for

Slutefan, Seanibu...

...ITA. Wow!
    I'd love to see Stephane, P&T and D&S repeat. I'm betting on Team Japan in the ladies' event, however. I'd love it to be Fumie, too. But that field is wide open now. I can't wait to see how the younger girls develop.
    I also want to see Evan and Johnny move up, and if Brian Joubert does well, too, well...I'll be a happy fangirl. So many skaters, so few places on the podium.
    But the thing I want to see the most next season? Not on this poll. I want Zagorska and Sieudek (sp?) to stand on the podium in Warsaw at Europeans. Can we at least get a sympathy bronze? In the old system, that would be a given, being that they're the long-time Polish champions. I'm not sure that will happen in CoP, and that would be a shame.
    But that's probably just me, right? (*sigh*)
    xoxo
    Rave

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn Rant
    But the thing I want to see the most next season? Not on this poll. I want Zagorska and Sieudek (sp?) to stand on the podium in Warsaw at Europeans. Can we at least get a sympathy bronze? In the old system, that would be a given, being that they're the long-time Polish champions. I'm not sure that will happen in CoP, and that would be a shame.
    But that's probably just me, right? (*sigh*)
    xoxo
    Rave
    I'd like to see that, too. And I think it can happen; after all, CoP can be manipulated just like the old system, only in an entirely different way; I think we saw a lot of examples of that last season. But I don't necessarily think they'd need the manipulation; I have a feeling that Dorota & Mariusz are going to pull out all the stops for that competition and are going to come up with the best program they possibly can for the Polish audience. This competition is going to mean a lot to them and I think they'll skate accordingly.
    Also -- since 1999, they've medalled at Euros 3 times (2 silvers, 1 bronze); if they've been able to do it 3 times against the competition they had at THAT time, it shouldn't be too hard for them to do it against the competition that they're gonna have in Warsaw; unless someone emerges this season a la Savchenko/Szolkowy, European pairs is not exactly loaded with a lot of depth at the moment.

Rinkside
    I voted Denkova and Stavisky !!!!!

I'm one of DenSta's Fan!!

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar
    I'd like to see Sasha win for ladies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3