New Carolina Kostner Photoshoot | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New Carolina Kostner Photoshoot

eleonora.d

On the Ice
ehe. The use of a middle name is typical from the anglo-saxon speaking world.
Here in Italy we seldom have middle-names so her name's simply Carolina :)

Her grandmother's name was Carolina. She had 40 grandchild and still there wasn't a Carolina.
So it was meant to be Carolina :)

MKFSfan

Medalist
FORTY grandchildren? On my Italian side, my Grandfather was part of a family 8kids, and they 36 grandkids combined (my grandfather has 12 of us)! How many children did she have?

eleonora.d

On the Ice
don't really know, but the Kostner's are a big family and many of them are athletes.
Anyway I have the video of an interview for an italian tv show where Patrizia Kostner (carolina's mum) says her grandmother's name was Carolina, had 40 grandchild and still there was no Carolina ..:eek:hwell: so they decided to give Caro her name.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
eleonora.d said:
ehe. The use of a middle name is typical from the anglo-saxon speaking world.
Here in Italy we seldom have middle-names so her name's simply Carolina :)
)
Thank you, I don't know why that didn't dawn on me as a possibility. I guess I always thought of that as being more an Asian attribute and thought Europe was pretty much the same IN REGARDS TO NAMING ONLY!
I also had a friend Roberto Anthony DeAngillo. He went by Bo

Last edited:

TangyTart

Spectator
The pictures are nice but I feel like that leaning isn't doing much for her. It's just to much "in your face" in those pictures and it makes her look unattractive.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
TangyTart said:
The pictures are nice but I feel like that leaning isn't doing much for her. It's just to much "in your face" in those pictures and it makes her look unattractive.

She looks absolutely stunning. Are we looking at the same photos?
IMHO she definitely does not look unattractive.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder in this case. I happen to like the photos, and I see that other people do, too. In a way, it makes me feel glad that I chose to share them with y'all.