Old Skating Magazines | Golden Skate

Old Skating Magazines

J

JHarland55

Old Skating Magazines

Ok what does eveyone do with all your back copies. Do I keep them or toss them out? Can't pass them on nobody I know likes skating.

D

dlksk8fan

Re: Old Skating Magazines

Sell the magazines on ebay.

I put my old skating magazine in binders and add them to my skating book library.

By the way if you have the first issue of IFS magazine I am looking for one. I have all the issues but that one.

G

Glacierskater

Re: Old Skating Magazines

I make purses out of mine. I take the cool pics that I want, sometimes the whole cover, and laminate it. Then I make the remaining sides out of the left over pics on paper the same size as the cover. Then I sew them together. It is not a heavy duty purse, but a very cute addition to any ensemble. You can may magnets out of the good pictures. AND, I just thought of this, you could always post on ebay. You would be amazed at the stuff they sell there. I have an entire Sonja Henie collection expressly from ebay. If you are crafty, there are lots of neat things that you can do. I am going to decoupage the door to my costume,skating,sewing room with several of my old mags. Hope this helps. If not, maybe you could donate them to the rink? I am not one of those people that gets rid of stuff easily, and I am challenged in this area :)