America's Got Talent ??? | Golden Skate

America's Got Talent ???

CB1AB2

Medalist
Is anyone watching this show ??? I think it is the stupidest show that is on television right now. A 60 something year old stripper and give me a break =and they sent him to the next round = what's up with that ? The 3 = 2 women and 1 guy with the pony=what were they trying to do anyway ??

some were good / ok == the female kid singer = the guy with the puppet birds =but I deffinitely won't be watching it again=

cb

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
We quit watching after the first night... it was pretty lame

I'd much rather watch So You Think You Can Dance?

Love Simon Cowell as a Character, not so much as an exec. producer...

David Hasselhoff scares me

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I watched the first episode. That's two hours of my life I'll never get back.
A show like that needs a lot more humor. It made me really miss the old Gong Show.
And yes, Hasselhoff is pretty darned scary...but Regis Philbin is scarier.
xoxo
Rave

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
It was bad. What did all think of the little comedienne?

I'll take "Sho.wtime at the Apollo" now there's some talent

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Piel said:
It was bad. What did all think of the little comedienne?

I'll take "Sho.wtime at the Apollo" now there's some talent

I didn't know what was worse ~ that this little girl was spewing all this trash on tv or that her mom was all puffed with "that's my baby!!" pride... somebody get me a belt!!! that child was the best endorsement for spankings that I ever saw... just so wrong on so many levels....

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
ITA, that child is some middle school guidance counselors worst nightmare. My mother was here going "What the h*** is wrong with her mother?"

These Reality Shows rely heavily on the number of viewers attracted to them. They are designed to keep you interested and telling your friends to watch them. Nielsen Reports keep them going and talent scouts look for the ones with audience appeal whether or not there is talent.

I think the final group of contestants, is probably on the up and up.

Joe

heyang

Record Breaker
In some ways, i enjoyed this show. However, i agree that they let too many acts go to the next round. The producer seemed to be the most correct as to who should be eliminated. Brandy was sorta in the middle in being neutral - she seemed to be reacting to the audience more. Hasslehoff was willing to let everyone do their entire act even when painful.

If this was the only show on, I'd probably watch, which was why i was watching it last Friday. However, if it's on Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be watching Big Brother/So You Think you Can Dance or SYTYCD/Windfall.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Tonichelle said:
no!!!! no Regis hate! We love Regis!!!!

I didn't say I hate him, Toni! That's a little extreme, even for "rave & rant". :laugh:
He's just a little scary.
xoxo
Rave

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
The big angel man was like a bad flashback to Studio54, LOL.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Piel said:
The big angel man was like a bad flashback to Studio54, LOL.

I was thinking Halloween on Castro Street, myself! Guess it's all about where you come from, eh?
Rave

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
After viewing the ads for the show it convinced me what a waste of time this show will be. It reminds me of a Three Ring Circus! The only people missing are Barnum and Baily!!!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I haven't watched my tape yet, but I can ff past a lot. I wonder how they got those two big heads in one room, Hasselhoff & Regis.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ravyn Rant said:
I didn't say I hate him, Toni! That's a little extreme, even for "rave & rant". :laugh:
He's just a little scary.
xoxo
Rave

I know you didn't say hate... but I didn't sense the Regis love that was needed ;)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Hey any man who can sit that close to Kathy Lee Gifford for that many years without killing her deserves respect.:biggrin:

The very title of that show puts me off. I haven't seen it.

Yet I would love to see someone play Ave Maria on the Saw; and beat out a rhythm with 2 spoons in one hand. Now that's talent of the first order.

Joe

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
The very title of that show puts me off. I haven't seen it.

Yet I would love to see someone play Ave Maria on the Saw; and beat out a rhythm with 2 spoons in one hand. Now that's talent of the first order.

Joe
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Tonichelle said:
I know you didn't say hate... but I didn't sense the Regis love that was needed ;)

Ohhhhh...I guess I'll have to work on that. :laugh:
Rave

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I watched 2 "acts during SYTYCD, and I know I will not tune it back in again.