Thread: Canadian Idol

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

Canadian Idol

So what do you think? Anyone following? I have seen a couple of the latest programs - I only seem to catch the guys, have not really heard any of the gals sing yet. I like Brandon Jones, so far. The judges seem a little harsher this time around especially Zack Warner - he is really emulating Simon Cowell!!!! Looks like a pretty good choice of singers. I think this season wil be better than last season and already head and shoulders above the last American Idol show.

Haven't seen it, but have never been impressed with the CI winners... so *shrugs* I guess I wouldn't feel I was missing much

save for the fact that it's an AI spin off and so I want to see it just for that, but without Simon it'd be pointless lol

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle
    Haven't seen it, but have never been impressed with the CI winners... so *shrugs* I guess I wouldn't feel I was missing much

save for the fact that it's an AI spin off and so I want to see it just for that, but without Simon it'd be pointless lol

I have never been impressed with the AI winners so we are even on that point. At least Canadian Idol is less Hollywood in your face and most of the contestants can sing - which can't be said for many of the AI bunch. I think Zack Warner is just as entertaining as Simon.