Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (VIDEO)Sonia Henie Queen of the Ice

I clicked on download and waited for it to finish. It finished and then nothing. que pasa?

Joe

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Joe, I just downloaded the first and last video and they work for me. I know that with Yousendit they only keep the videos up for about a week and I thought that was the problem but as I said I downloaded the first and last one. I'm not sure what's wrong. Have you downloaded other videos off the internet?? Did you have any problems??

Dee

Dee - I did download it finally. No problem.

Sonia was One In A Million. There will never be a more popular figure skater than she, and she was at one time the richest woman in the world.

However, skaters at the time, I believed preferred Belita in the movies, but would never miss one of her Ice Revues.

Her partner, Michael Kirby also wrote a book the Hollywood Ice Revue.

Joe

That's 5 "thank you"s DEE. I really loved them. I am so amazed how elaborate the "stages" would be every time I see them.

The most interesting thing for me was the fact she insisted on a movie being ALL about FS. That really marks her up in my book. It also says allot about what happens to people when they grow up so vicariously for the parents. No matter what she had she seemed to die with out the one thig she wanted. And what a strage thing in this day and age to desire. Well maybe not, I wouldn't mind being "owned" by a couple of skaters out there

Anyhoo, thanks again and extras thanks for making them to watch anytime by giving the option to download.

They don't make movies like Sonia's anymore. But in fairness, neither do they make Williams' swim moves anymore and come to think of it, they just don't make anymore June Alyshun movies either. The spelling of her last name was to show that the editor had to take out all the 's's in her films.

Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2