Age of GS Members | Golden Skate

Age of GS Members

D

Dee4707

Age of GS Members

I like the different information topics we have going at GS. I was curious as to what is the age of the majority of the members. No one has to tell their age unless they choose to.

Dee

M

mathman444

Re: Age of GS Members

Wow, so far eveybody on this board is in my age group.:lol: For one more year anyway.:lol:

Mathman

G

Grgranny

Sorry to goof up your statistics. :rollin:

D

Dee4707

Granny, how do you know that I'm not in the same group?? I may not have posted yet?? Anyhow, you have the style, the grace and wisdom. That makes you beautiful.

Dee

G

Grgranny

I know no one on G S has ever admitted to being as old as I.
I really don't think anyone is. I'm 74.

S

sk8cynic

I barely squeaked into the 36-44 group - I just turned 36 in May!!!

....Does this mean I'm officially middle aged? I seem to remember an episode of One Day at a Time where Bonnie Franklin was freaking out because she was middle aged (she turned 36 in the episode). Of course, I was something like 10 when this aired, and I was thinking - 36???? That's ancient. :rolleyes:

M

mmandel

NO!!!!! Middle age starts around 45. Hey we're the only two in that range. I'm 37. :rollin:

S

starshinexavier

I'm 18, turning 19 in just over 4 months.

K

Kzarah

I will be 49 at the end of next month and little Lulu is of course 3 years old.
Daniel and Little Lulu

L

Ladskater

I am just going to say I am forty something going on eighteen! I will forver be thirty-nine just like Jack Benny!

Ladskater

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:green;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">42
</span>:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

S

skaterskickbutt

I am 17 turning 18 not until April 6th:D

P

Piel

Turned 29 <span style="color:purple;font-family:verdana;font-size:medium;">AGAIN</span>last week!;) ;) ;)

Piel

D

dlksk8fan

<span style="color:blue;font-family:times new roman;font-size:medium;">43- and not liking it! </span> Will be 44 next month:p

S

Show 42

Uhhhh........Can I take the "fifth" on that? I tell my second graders that I'm "older than dirt".......they believe that so I'll leave it at that.......;) 42 (no that's not my age....I wish)..

M

megsk8z

46 for me. But I like to think I'm 25. Trouble is, I have a 21 year old that keeps reminding me I'm not.

B

Blue Bead

When people ask me my age I explain it to them this way... I have a 30 year old brain which inhabits a 56 year old body! :lol: Most of them don't have a come-back for that.:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Mary C.