Johnny Weir Journal July 2, 2006 | Golden Skate

Johnny Weir Journal July 2, 2006

"A different day Shizuka and I went on the boat with a photographer, Kathleen Bangs, for some upcoming magazine photos."

Calling Zanzibar, calling Zanzibar -- how about a preview? :)

MM :)

PS. OK, I can't help myself. There is a typo: heckling for haggling. :p

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
"A different day Shizuka and I went on the boat with a photographer, Kathleen Bangs, for some upcoming magazine photos."

PS. OK, I can't help myself. There is a typo: heckling for haggling. :p
I agree Math, where is Kathleen??? I saw Johnny today at the Champions on Ice show in Omaha.

His new programs sound interesting, can't wait to see them.

Dee

Eeyora

Final Flight
I can't wait to see his new long program. It is nice to see he is working hard for next season. WOW two Nikita's in one week.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Will be looking forward to the freeskate choreographed by Anissina. Just hoping very much, that she understands about a CoP-friendly programme and that Weir will be saved from all that hassle that he suffered last season because of his programmes.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
How about a report on the show?
Your wish is my command. I have a small report and some pics posted in a new thread.

Dee

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Mathman said:

Hey MM! How's it going?
We (Shizuka, Johnny, Me) went out for a little 'Adventue Off Ice' during an off-day from the tour. Johnny and Shizuka were very good sports about getting wet and trying something new! It will be in the issue of International Figure Skating magazine that comes out in October.

And a BIG thanks to Mike Collins of COI for providing nothing less than one 60' yacht, one runabout, two jet skis, a captain, and a couple of really goodlooking 'life guard' types, LOL.

Zanzibar said:
We (Shizuka, Johnny, Me) went out for a little 'Adventue Off Ice' during an off-day from the tour. Johnny and Shizuka were very good sports about getting wet and trying something new! It will be in the issue of International Figure Skating magazine that comes out in October.

And a BIG thanks to Mike Collins of COI for providing nothing less than one 60' yacht, one runabout, two jet skis, a captain, and a couple of really goodlooking 'life guard' types, LOL.
So let me picture this. You're laying out on a deck chair on your 60 foot yatch, taking pictures of gorgeous figure skaters, male and female, while hunky life guard types serve you tropical fruit drinks with little umbrellas in them... Nice work! ;)