Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tiffany Stiegler & Sergey Magerovskiy?

Custom Title

Sergey

Quote Originally Posted by dancindiva03
    I think the reason that Sergey gets little recognition is that he's not very expressive. He has good, solid technique for sure, but he doesn't do anything to stand out. And with a partner like Tiffany, beautiful and graceful with expression and charisma to spare, a guy HAS to be able to project some emotion or he'll just be overpowered by Tiffany.
    I'm sorry but I had to mark him down for that yellow blonde hair. Why can't brunette men understand how good they look with natural hair color?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Toni, if you act now -- Anchorage to Spokane, Jan., 2007, $325!

http://travel.away.com/Alaska/travel...262-Kenai.html
    well, I'm not IN Kenai anymore but even then I can't go... see there's a certain other trip I will be taking instead that I have to save up for... not only that, but I think the ticket prices for nationals have gone up and I can't afford it as it is! LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8addict
    I'm sorry but I had to mark him down for that yellow blonde hair. Why can't brunette men understand how good they look with natural hair color?
    Amen to that! He definitely went waaaaaaaaaay to blonde.

Ice Angel
    I feel this team does not have too much potential. They lacks many things that a good dance team should have, such as great edges, dance ability, artistry, and the total outlook on the ice.

I think the two teams with the most potential are Pratt/Gilles and Davis/White. Also look out for the junior team of Samuelson/Bates. And of course Matthews/Zavozin, who are going to rock the GP series this season.

I adore Pratt and Gilles!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslily
    I feel this team does not have too much potential. They lacks many things that a good dance team should have, such as great edges, dance ability, artistry, and the total outlook on the ice.
    Are you talking about Tiffany and Sergey? Have you even SEEN them? They lack the difficulty of more experienced teams, but they have beautiful edges and artistry, and the dance ability is improving steadily! I think they look absolutely beautiful on the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by dancindiva03
    Are you talking about Tiffany and Sergey? Have you even SEEN them? They lack the difficulty of more experienced teams, but they have beautiful edges and artistry, and the dance ability is improving steadily! I think they look absolutely beautiful on the ice.
    Well I've seen them and I think Tiffany's edges are much too shallow and their artistry didn't impress me either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3