Duane's Latest "Photo Shoot" | Golden Skate

Duane's Latest "Photo Shoot"

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Took these Sunday July 2nd. Duane is 11 now... but we're still photographing him at the Kenai beach. Yeah I'm not very creative lol :laugh:

The sun was out and was bright, not a cloud in the sky, but it had to be done so I had to play around with them, but I think the ones I have turned out fairly well.

Unfortunately my photo server that I normally use isn't working so you'll have to bear with photobucket's resizes :p

IMG_6435.png

IMG_6437.png

IMG_6493.png

IMG_6490.png

IMG_6468.png

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Gee Toni he has sure grown. Love the pics.....very cool!

Yeah, the black and white one! :rock: It's because of the shadow, right? Nice composition with the horn in the foreground.

But you did a nice job of working with the bright sun, too.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Piel said:
Gee Toni he has sure grown. Love the pics.....very cool!

hasn't he?

normal_IM_A0195.JPG

Ptichka said:
Love the black and white one!

That's my g'ma's favorite :)

Mathman said:
Yeah, the black and white one! It's because of the shadow, right? Nice composition with the horn in the foreground.

Yeah I really liked that, it was a totally improved idea... he'd laid his trumpet down and it caught my eye.

But you did a nice job of working with the bright sun, too.

Thanks! I can always count on a good word from you! :agree:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
3 & 1, they look like the cover and back of a CD. The perspective is awesome and he looks really comfortable, like he belongs there. You create / catch moments nicely.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I wonder if Herb Alpert has any pictures of himself at that age that look like that.