Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Newsssss......

What a fantastic experience! That's so cool!!!!

That is interesting about all of your pictures being erased. It's like Someone was telling you, you have your picture of Irina in your heart, so why do you need a picture?

(Maybe next year you will meet Carolina Kostner. )

Down With It
    hey AFS, if I may be slightly critical...I have the Firefox Browser (1.5) and your site does not display correctly for me. Is it only for IE users? If so you might want to indicate that.

what didn't kill me-made me stronger!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    hey AFS, if I may be slightly critical...I have the Firefox Browser (1.5) and your site does not display correctly for me. Is it only for IE users? If so you might want to indicate that.

really? thanks RD, I'll see what I can do

what didn't kill me-made me stronger!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    What a fantastic experience! That's so cool!!!!

That is interesting about all of your pictures being erased. It's like Someone was telling you, you have your picture of Irina in your heart, so why do you need a picture?

(Maybe next year you will meet Carolina Kostner. )
    Yes it's really very interesting....and I do say, that stuff about camera, it's really like destiny...

And about Carolina...you know how people say here? "from your lips to God's ears!"

Tripping on the Podium
    It's great that you were able to meet Irina! Your website looks very nice, although I did have a problem with a few of the photos, they didn't display for me.

Rinkside

My Newsssss............

Mila, it's so nice to hear you love this sport so much. Have you ever thought of trying to get a sponsor and perhaps training all year? You seem to have so my heart, drive, and on top of that a great attitude. That can take a ways in skating. I know it's difficult to obtain a sponsor but it could be worth it, you do have a national title to your name. Good luck with everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2