Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Time Machine - please follow rules, but if you don't that's OK too.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    CzarinaAnya, you are so very, very pretty. Just remember it was his loss not yours.

Piel, I think you are a little on the wild side. You're beautifully wild.

Dee

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Thanks! :blush: That's so sweet. :D

Rinkside
    Wow Anya you are very pretty! I'm jealous!

Anya you are gorgeous. You kind of remind me of Claire Danes, only much prettier!. Honey by the time you are my age, you will have an entire collection of "those songs". Eventually you will even be able to dance to them again!

I'll agree with the "prettier then Claire Danes," because I never thought Claire was all that pretty and CzarinaAnya is pretty darn smokin IMO. Guys can be twerps (well v-v) but "Karma" if there is such a thing will most likely get him too. I felt like I got a few "pay-backs" for the times I have treated my "EXs" badly. I guess I shouldn't even be mad cause in some ways I probably deserved it. I have tried to make up for it with new, but it haunts my mind quite a bit that I should have been a better guy. - hence this whole time machine topic in some ways.

LSS, I hope he "pays" too and then figures it out so he never treats anyone else poorly again either.

Kinda funny how this turned into a "goodlooking members of GS" thread
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 07-09-2006 at 07:36 PM.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Wow, thanks! I'll take both,prettier than Claire Danes and smokin', lol.
    *goes and hides* lol

Tripping on the Podium
    Very pretty Anya!

I'd go back to last wednesday, when I fell on a double flip(literally, on top of my left foot) and sprained my ankle. PAIN!
    I'd also go back to the 6th grade, and change a comment I made about one of my good friends. It destroyed our relationship, and I still don't know how I'd make it up to her. She was such a sweet heart, and she deserves better than that.

Shoe Diva
    Wow... what a cute bunch we GSers are... totally throwin' off Mr. Kwanford's opinion about those who chat on line... hmmm... I chat on-line... he's in BIG TROUBLE!!!

If I could go back in time, I'd return to 1993 ~ the year I opted to do the Disney intern vs. the Chicago Film commission intern... The reason I regret this has nothing to do with working for the rat (which sucked like nothing else on this planet...) but more to do with the why I chose not to do it... the weather in Florida is better than Chicago... what a stupid reason not to do something... :banging:

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    KW, I love the way you think!!!!

Dee

Shoe Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707
    KW, I love the way you think!!!!

Dee
    Hey, like I always say, I'm just tryin' to keep up with you & Piel...

On the Ice
    Right now, I'd like to go back to the end of March this year and tell the guy in my class how I felt about him when I figured out he must have crush on me, too. But, now he has a girlfriend and is still in Hungary :banging: (sorry, no pic of me, I'm on a computer that's not mine)

There are a number of places in time I would like to change, but I guess I would have to pick 1985 when my girlfriend moved to Kansas City, and I did not. This created a long distance relationship which eventually came to an end.

BTW, Anya, I too think you are quite attractive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3