Time Machine - please follow rules, but if you don't that's OK too. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Time Machine - please follow rules, but if you don't that's OK too.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
There are some traumatizing moments I would like to get rid of, when I was little

I would skip going to camp, the summer I got sick. It had alot to do with how severely I did get sick.

I would like to go back to when I was 14 and crazy over a 19 year old guy. He took my heart and stomped on it. Took me 10 years to stop getting upset everytime I hear "the song" that my emotions associate with that time in my life. I'm good, now! :biggrin:
IMAGE0002.gif
^me now :)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
:love: How many gorgeous women are members here?!!!! Holy cow, the last 2 ........... and I have seen a few in the past here too. NO JOKE, I have seen at least 5 very attractive pictures of ladies here, WOW!

Who wants a time machine now? I want a "teleporter.":rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
CzarinaAnya, you are so very, very pretty. Just remember it was his loss not yours.

Piel, I think you are a little on the wild side. :clap: :clap: You're beautifully wild. :clap: :clap:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Anya you are gorgeous. You kind of remind me of Claire Danes, only much prettier!. Honey by the time you are my age, you will have an entire collection of "those songs". Eventually you will even be able to dance to them again!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I'll agree with the "prettier then Claire Danes," because I never thought Claire was all that pretty and CzarinaAnya is pretty darn smokin IMO. Guys can be twerps (well v-v) but "Karma" if there is such a thing will most likely get him too. I felt like I got a few "pay-backs" for the times I have treated my "EXs" badly. I guess I shouldn't even be mad cause in some ways I probably deserved it. I have tried to make up for it with new, but it haunts my mind quite a bit that I should have been a better guy. - hence this whole time machine topic in some ways.

LSS, I hope he "pays" too and then figures it out so he never treats anyone else poorly again either.

Kinda funny how this turned into a "goodlooking members of GS" thread :laugh:

Last edited:

Sk8Gr808

Rinkside
Very pretty Anya! :)

I'd go back to last wednesday, when I fell on a double flip(literally, on top of my left foot) and sprained my ankle. PAIN!
I'd also go back to the 6th grade, and change a comment I made about one of my good friends. It destroyed our relationship, and I still don't know how I'd make it up to her. She was such a sweet heart, and she deserves better than that.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Wow... what a cute bunch we GSers are... totally throwin' off Mr. Kwanford's opinion about those who chat on line... hmmm... I chat on-line... he's in BIG TROUBLE!!!

If I could go back in time, I'd return to 1993 ~ the year I opted to do the Disney intern vs. the Chicago Film commission intern... The reason I regret this has nothing to do with working for the rat (which sucked like nothing else on this planet...) but more to do with the why I chose not to do it... the weather in Florida is better than Chicago... what a stupid reason not to do something... :disapp: :banging:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
KW, I love the way you think!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Dee