Big Brother All Stars | Golden Skate

Big Brother All Stars

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone watching?? I voted for Janelle, Marcellus, Howie and Kaysar. I don't know if I'm going to like the All Stars.....I normally like it when they have all new people. I think Yvette was disappointed that America didn't vote her in. I was hoping that Eric and Maggie would have done the show, I would have voted for them to make the show more interesting. Some of the women looks so different and not for the good either. I almost didn't recognize Erika, she looks so different.

I don't know if I heard this right but is Jase dating Holly who had a baby???

Dee

I think that was all PR about Jase and Holly. I think Jase is gay.

OK, so explain to me again why we want Mike Boogie??? Chicken George??????

Danielle has already messed up. Last time she played it cool and no one knew how nasty she was until the end. This time she will be the first to go. And deservedly so, for coming up with that ridiculous scheme where Janelle and Jase where supposed to put themselves on the chopping block. Yeah, right.

Kasar -- nice house, nobody home, LOL.

MM :)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
No, Jase isn't still with Holly. He said his fiancee's name is Heidi & she has a little girl who will become his stepdaughter when he & Heidi marry. I would guess that Chick'n George was the only houseguest from season 1 who wanted to come back. He so wants to be a Star! Dr. Will & Mike Boogie both are successful ( Will is a practicing physician & Mike Boogie owns a very popular bar in California. Ashton Kuchter ( sp?) is a partner of his). Both are in a position to take time off & I don't believe either of them are married. I'm sure there are many reasons why some people would choose not to return such as careers, family, or because they were so disliked by the American public (Eric from last season) that they don't care to put themselves through the same humiliation again. Cowboy & Ivette looked devastated that they weren't chosen. I'd sort of like to see either James or Nakomis win this time. I like Janelle & Kaysar & Howie but their alliance from last season has made them huge targets. Will could last if he plays the "take me to the end because no one will vote for me to win again" card.

Dr. Will's medical specialty is "surgical tatoo removal." :rock:

OT -- Happy Birthday, Merrywidow. For some reason your birthday stuck in my mind. :)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Merrywidow, first things first, :birthday: to you, :birthday: to you, :birthday: Merrywidow, :birthday: to you.
merrywidow said:
He said his fiancee's name is Heidi & she has a little girl who will become his stepdaughter when he & Heidi marry.
Thanks for that, don't you think Heidi and Holly sound alike??? :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
Don't think I am watching this year and I've watched every seaon. Last year was boring and this year I think the voting was rigged a little bit nobody in the BB chatroom like Howie, Kayser,Janelle or anyone in that group. So how is it that, that many of them made it into the all-stars. Only thing I can think of they didn't give us much to chose from, from other seasons. They weren't the best players maybe the meanest and rudest. I hope they all get voted out 1,2,3,4..
But I do love Marcelles hope he wins.:clap:
Can't wait for the new Amazing Race and Surivior

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Thanks Dee for the Birthday wishes & yes, Heidi & Holly sound alike. I'm not surprised that you were confused. I don't even remember the faces let alone their names of half of the people on these shows.

heyang

Record Breaker
Jhar55 said:
Don't think I am watching this year and I've watched every seaon. Last year was boring and this year I think the voting was rigged a little bit nobody in the BB chatroom like Howie, Kayser,Janelle or anyone in that group. So how is it that, that many of them made it into the all-stars. Only thing I can think of they didn't give us much to chose from, from other seasons. They weren't the best players maybe the meanest and rudest. I hope they all get voted out 1,2,3,4..
But I do love Marcelles hope he wins.:clap:
Can't wait for the new Amazing Race and Surivior

I don't visit the BB chatroom. However, i thought it was the friendship alliance of Ivette, Maggie, etc that America didnt' like because of their devotion to Cappy, Cappy, Cappy. Remember - America voted Kaysar back into the house over Cappy.

I'm not surprised so many BB6 players were voted into the house. BB's popularity has grown over the years; I don't think as many people were watching during the earlier seasons and thus had no interest in seeing earlier players. The 1st season i watched for more than 1 epsiode was the one with Allyson because my friends kept on talking about what b***& she was. Also, BB6 was the most recent and these peopel are 'freshest' in memory.

Wil seemed appalled that he wasn't nominated for eviction. He seemed to interpret it as a slur against his gamesmanship. Does he have a screw loose? Wouldn't you rather be 'safe'?

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Will has a reputation for being "evil", didn't you know? Putting himself down is one of the ways he manipulates the other guests. I was just over at Dingo's Hamster Watch & they reported that he now has the house guests eating out of his hand & they aren't even aware of it. He has a great understanding of human nature & how to exploit it. Dingo's said he has the best stories, funniest jokes & is the most amusing houseguest in there. People are drawn to him.

Jhar55

Medalist
I am watching not sure if I like this year either. Alot of people in the chat rooms think the whole voting was a joke, not many like last years group and almost half are back??? The rest of the house needs to break that group up really fast. I don't like any of the BB 6 leftovers. So no more PB & J, not sure what they will be eating but one thing I heard was sardines ( throwing up now ). Also they didn't give us hardly anyone from the BB1 - BB5 to pick from I am sure more would have liked a chance. That's my take on the show so far. Does anyone else visit the BB chatroom??? If so whats your nickname?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am not really sure yet whether I like this year yet or not. I loved last year. I hope Danielle goes. Did anyone else think Jase's swimsuit was a little over the top???

Dee

CDMM1991

Medalist
My favorites are Kaysar and James, but I don't think the Big Brother 6 contestants have any hope of staying very much longer, except for James maybe, because he doesn't seem to be as targetted as Kaysar, Howie, and Janelle. What do you think of the two HOH thing? It does add a certain element to the game, with both sides having to agree. The only way BB6 players are going to stay alive is if they have one of the HOH positions for at least a couple of more weeks.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
heyang said:
I don't visit the BB chatroom. However, i thought it was the friendship alliance of Ivette, Maggie, etc that America didnt' like because of their devotion to Cappy, Cappy, Cappy. Remember - America voted Kaysar back into the house over Cappy.
I heard or read somewhere that after the show the relationship fizzled. Maggie accomplished what she set out to do ..............get the money.

Is anyone sad that Allison is gone???

Dee

They voted out Alyson and kept Danielle, by a vote of 8 to 2.

Only Nicomis and Diane voted to keep Alyson, which means that Marcellas voted to keep Danielle! Hasn't he learned his lesson yet?!

The HOH challenge was trying to guess what Alyson said about the various houseguests. It came down to Kasar and Nicomis, and Kasar won. There is only one HOH this time and for the rest of the show.

MM :)

Well, Kasar just proved himself to be the dumbest player in the history of Big Brother -- for the third time.

guinevere

Final Flight
I agree that HoH's should be putting Will and his shadow on the block. But maybe I'm just mad because Nakomis is one of my favorite BB players ever, and Diane and her "parannoying" are highly entertaining. I don't want either to go yet.

I think having so many BB6 players on the show does them no favors. They think they have the huge alliance and aren't given any motivation to do things differently than last year. Um, guess where that got you, guys!

Some of Jase's comments are cracking me up - way more than Will's. Will is running the house, but at the bottom I don't think he's any different in real life than what he shows us on tv, so I can't really root for him.

As usual, the live feed reports are way more interesting than the show itself.

heyang

Record Breaker
Interesting.... K didn't put up floaters, but he did put up 2 strong players. I probably would have chosent ot put of Will and Boogie based upon everyone's belieft in them as strong players - I didin't watch their 2 seasons, but I did watch Diane and Nakomis in action.

Does anyone know if James is still dating Sara? He hasn't mentioned her at all - at least during broadcasts.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
James has said he's still with Sarah. I believe in some preshow BB site chats he mentioned that it would be hard to be separated from her.

Yeah, Kaysar over thinks things. If he wanted to put up floaters than he should have put up Marcellas and Erika or Chicken George. And I want both Nak and Di to stay if possible. And as much as I liked the Sov 6 last year, they are annoying me this year.

There must be more to this than meets the eye. The reasons that Kasar gave for putting up Diane and Nakomis were nonsensical: It would "test people's loyalty," it would "shake things up," it would "take the game in a new direction," etc.

Since it obviously won't do any of those things, what's up? Nakomis and Diane were the only two people who were left out of the loop when everyone decided to save Danielle and boot Alyson.