Big Brother All Stars | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Big Brother All Stars

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any surprises that Boogie won!! Is this what you call the lesser of two evils??

Dee

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Any surprises that Boogie won!! Is this what you call the lesser of two evils??

Dee

No. Mike wasn't evil, he was playing the game. Erika was just clueless about anything other than her "real relationship with Mike" and scrounding around to save her butt. That's not game playing in an All Star setting. It would've been equal to Jenna winning Survivor All-Stars. I repect a floater who can win during a regular season, like June. But All-Stars? Erika? Please.

But then, I can't stand Erika... she's sooo stupid!!!! It makes me wonder if she's stupid in real life... and all her talk about being the puppetmaster that did in Will is just as stupid.... Janelle voted Will out to ensure Dani's, Howie's and Marcellous' vote. She also knew that he'd vote for whoever kicked him out... Erika got all caught up in having a baby with Mike and how terrific their life would be outside of the house... blah blah blah... if she'd won, I would've stopped watching the show all together.

My biggest regret is that Dani & Janelle didn't team up and run Chill Town into the ground... now THAT would've been an All-Star Show Down...