Looking for a Dog?????? | Golden Skate

Looking for a Dog??????

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog that is, where is he?? I haven't been mean to him in several days and it's causing me some stress.:laugh: :laugh:

Where are you Red Dog?????

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I was wondering the same thing?

And DoggieGirl hasn't been around in ages - come to think of it I haven't read a post by numberscruncher or #1 Kerryfan in a while either.

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
What, they don't have internet over there? :frown: Well then...

:laugh:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope you had fun, I guess I will get crackig on getting some pics posted for you - I have a feeling you will have them and deciphering all the ones you have posted will be a chore, but it is only the right thing to do for a generous guy like you!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
Oh, I'm back. I was in Italy. Sorry if I worried you. :laugh:
Red Dog, you need to let us know what you're doing. What was going on in Italy, tell all now.

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Red Dog did you bring us back anything? Wine, cheese, Mauruzio Magaglio?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now, where did he go???

Yoo Hoo Red Dog, Piel is asking you questions.

Dee

PS If I'm making a lot of typing errors I had my eyes dialated this late afternoon.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Blame it on the eyedrops. ET reported that DeLo was seen leaving an Omaha bar accompanied by George Clooney. Is this true Dee? Anything you want to share with the group, LOL?::clap: :rock:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
Blame it on the eyedrops. ET reported that DeLo was seen leaving an Omaha bar accompanied by George Clooney. Is this true Dee? Anything you want to share with the group, LOL?::clap: :rock:
Oh was that George, like I said I can't see!!!

Dee :laugh: :laugh:

R.D.

Record Breaker
It was a family vacation. It was quite tiring (we did a tour) but we had a lot of fun. We spent time in Rome, Florence and Venice. Venice is especially nice (IMO). We also took lots of pictures and I brought along my videocamera as well.

P.S. still getting over the jet lag so pardon me if I make any mistakes

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
It was a family vacation. It was quite tiring (we did a tour) but we had a lot of fun. We spent time in Rome, Florence and Venice. Venice is especially nice (IMO). We also took lots of pictures and I brought along my videocamera as well.

P.S. still getting over the jet lag so pardon me if I make any mistakes
Oh Red Dog, that sounds like lots of fun in a tiring way. Will you please share your pictures? Please, please.

Just a word of Caution: Don't ever leave again without telling us. I was worried sick that something happened to you. Besides like I said I haven't been mean to you in a week now and that really causes me stress.

Glad you're back, glad you had a great time and glad that you'll share your pics with us.

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
We did have a good time. Maybe I'll pick a few good ones to share with y'all.

I didn't realize that I would worry people if I left for just a few days. Sorry about that, really. I'll know next time.

Glad you're back, glad you had a great time and glad that you'll share your pics with us.

umm, I like the way you automatically assume that I WILL share pictures with you guys...maybe I should change my mind...:laugh:...j/k

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
We did have a good time. Maybe I'll pick a few good ones to share with y'all.

I didn't realize that I would worry people if I left for just a few days. Sorry about that, really. I'll know next time.
But of course RD, you're like my armor, my shield, my rock.

Red Dog said:
umm, I like the way you automatically assume that I WILL share pictures with you guys...maybe I should change my mind...:laugh:...j/k
Be nice RD, just get the pictures ready and post.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
We'll see about that...
See now RD, you're bringing out the beast in me!! Don't make me violent!!

Dee

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
you two are trouble!!!!

glad you had a good trip RD and finally back where you belong!!! did you buy any shoes?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Here we go again. Dee starts getting wild and the guys run for cover. Dee honey you must learn to control yourself. We can play this game. Women INVENTED this game. RD puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease show us your pictures. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: