Quotes | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Quotes

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Here are some great quotes from Kurt:

**I hate the ice. I can hardly wait to skate tomorrow. ~~ Stars On Ice program

**Scott, you've taught me everything I know.....about Chew and Show. No, seriously, you are the best putter within 8 feet of the hole I've ever seen. And, that six thousand dollars I owe you on the golf course? After tonight, we're eeeven.... I love you man!...I can't talk. ~~ Welcome Back Scott

**"I've always said one of the greatest gifts I ever got from skating is never having to decide what I was going to be when I grew up. Now I've changed that to, 'The best thing is that I've never had to grow up.

The first thing I'm going to do is try not to fall off that podium up there.

"I should have studied before the short program!" Kurt leafing through a copy of "Forcing the Edge" during a 1994 Dini Petty Show interview

This is the worst sight a skater can see--the ceiling of the arena...The first thing that happens when you fall is you hear that collective 'awww!' from the audience. I hate that sound!" (Kurt hosting a 1994 segment on falling)

"Scooter is such a hero of mine, I don't even mind losing my hair!" (another quote from Kurt's "Back On The Ice" version of "Here I Am")

:rofl:

There are lots more of course!!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose." - ?

Acutely very poignant.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
"they say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself" - andy warhol

"when you win you win but when you lose, that sucks." my 9 year old son after a really bad soccer game... (and I mean really bad...)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
"If blondes really do have more fun, than Brunettes must be miserable":rofl: :rofl: - Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
"What, Cowboys can't like Figure Skating?" Clay, The Cowboy on Xiaolin Showdown.

c_e_ahlen

On the Ice
"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."- Unknown

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars" – Oscar Wilde

"To fall is not to fail, you fail when you don't fall"- Get Up by Superchick

"Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive" – Elbert Hubbard

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do" – Walter Bagehot

And then there's the three in my signature.