Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Looking for a Dog??????

  1. #1
    Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16,657

    Looking for a Dog??????

    Red Dog that is, where is he?? I haven't been mean to him in several days and it's causing me some stress.

    Where are you Red Dog?????

    Dee

  2. #2
    MY TVC 1 5 SeaniBu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Watching the Wheels
    Posts
    4,984
    I was wondering the same thing?

    And DoggieGirl hasn't been around in ages - come to think of it I haven't read a post by numberscruncher or #1 Kerryfan in a while either.
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 07-09-2006 at 11:03 AM.

  3. #3
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,538
    Oh, I'm back. I was in Italy. Sorry if I worried you.

  4. #4
    MY TVC 1 5 SeaniBu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Watching the Wheels
    Posts
    4,984
    What, they don't have internet over there? Well then...





    Hope you had fun, I guess I will get crackig on getting some pics posted for you - I have a feeling you will have them and deciphering all the ones you have posted will be a chore, but it is only the right thing to do for a generous guy like you!

  5. #5
    Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    Oh, I'm back. I was in Italy. Sorry if I worried you.
    Red Dog, you need to let us know what you're doing. What was going on in Italy, tell all now.

    Dee

  6. #6
    On Edge Piel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bayfield, WI
    Posts
    3,973
    Red Dog did you bring us back anything? Wine, cheese, Mauruzio Magaglio?

  7. #7
    Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16,657
    Now, where did he go???

    Yoo Hoo Red Dog, Piel is asking you questions.

    Dee

    PS If I'm making a lot of typing errors I had my eyes dialated this late afternoon.

  8. #8
    On Edge Piel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bayfield, WI
    Posts
    3,973
    Blame it on the eyedrops. ET reported that DeLo was seen leaving an Omaha bar accompanied by George Clooney. Is this true Dee? Anything you want to share with the group, LOL?:

  9. #9
    Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Piel
    Blame it on the eyedrops. ET reported that DeLo was seen leaving an Omaha bar accompanied by George Clooney. Is this true Dee? Anything you want to share with the group, LOL?:
    Oh was that George, like I said I can't see!!!

    Dee

  10. #10
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,538
    It was a family vacation. It was quite tiring (we did a tour) but we had a lot of fun. We spent time in Rome, Florence and Venice. Venice is especially nice (IMO). We also took lots of pictures and I brought along my videocamera as well.

    P.S. still getting over the jet lag so pardon me if I make any mistakes

  11. #11
    Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    It was a family vacation. It was quite tiring (we did a tour) but we had a lot of fun. We spent time in Rome, Florence and Venice. Venice is especially nice (IMO). We also took lots of pictures and I brought along my videocamera as well.

    P.S. still getting over the jet lag so pardon me if I make any mistakes
    Oh Red Dog, that sounds like lots of fun in a tiring way. Will you please share your pictures? Please, please.

    Just a word of Caution: Don't ever leave again without telling us. I was worried sick that something happened to you. Besides like I said I haven't been mean to you in a week now and that really causes me stress.

    Glad you're back, glad you had a great time and glad that you'll share your pics with us.

    Dee

  12. #12
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,538
    We did have a good time. Maybe I'll pick a few good ones to share with y'all.

    I didn't realize that I would worry people if I left for just a few days. Sorry about that, really. I'll know next time.

    Glad you're back, glad you had a great time and glad that you'll share your pics with us.
    umm, I like the way you automatically assume that I WILL share pictures with you guys...maybe I should change my mind......j/k

  13. #13
    Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    We did have a good time. Maybe I'll pick a few good ones to share with y'all.

    I didn't realize that I would worry people if I left for just a few days. Sorry about that, really. I'll know next time.
    But of course RD, you're like my armor, my shield, my rock.



    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    umm, I like the way you automatically assume that I WILL share pictures with you guys...maybe I should change my mind......j/k
    Be nice RD, just get the pictures ready and post.

    Dee

  14. #14
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,538
    We'll see about that...

  15. #15
    Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    We'll see about that...
    See now RD, you're bringing out the beast in me!! Don't make me violent!!

    Dee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •