Photo Contests - Vote for me? Please? | Golden Skate

Photo Contests - Vote for me? Please?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
OMG I just voted for a republican....twice (shhhhhh);)

I voted five stars for yours and then I went through and voted 1 star for everyone else. How's that? :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks so much!

just for more info... this voting goes to get my photo in the top 25, if they get that high then the Shutterfly judges look and judge the 25 top photos for the actual prize... so that it's a fair and balanced... they just don't want to sift through millions of photos lol

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Sean, don't say it so loud.

I think she is leaning toward the Obama/Clinton ticket for the next election.:biggrin: :p ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
No, Piel was either drunk or dreaming when she said I was leaning towards Clinton *gag me* ;););););) (I am so getting reemed for this lol)

Clinton is anti-Alaska, and I'm pro-Alaska... she thinks we're all brainless idiots up here

Piel is correct that I am a republican, but she forgot to mention that I'm the Conservitive-Christian (read Southern Baptist) Right-Wing Republican... ;) of the board lol

thanks again for the voting! *kisses all babies in her view*

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
Clinton is anti-Alaska, and I'm pro-Alaska... she thinks we're all brainless idiots up here

This I understand because even though I'm a so-called left-wing liberal (which I'm probably not ~ I just cannot stand Bush politics ~ which is different from true Republican politics) I cannot lie, being from Michigan during the Gore / Bush election had me totally pissed because Gore is so anti-automotive industry and in Detroit ~ if you don't buy American, you don't eat... so I ended up voting Libertarian.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I LIVE in Alaska, I think *I* should have a say in who does what to my state... not Clinton, Bush, or any of the other whiney people in the capitol.

[ok I edited this out because it's an age old rant of mine, and I didn't really want to get into the whole debate again. If you truly need to know how I feel on American politics there's always email or PMs. I'm not here to change opinions, and I get really pissed when people try to "show me the truth" when they know very little of what they're talking about (which is my main beef with the Clintons and their politics]

I'm not just upset over the ANWR thing, I'm upset that DC is now in chrage of Alaska's big decisions. What happened to "seperate but equal"? Colorado and California have more say in what happens up here than what WE do. How can that be considered "right" or "fair" or "equal"?

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
to know how I feel on American politics there's always email or PMs.

True, I thought I presented it in a way that you might be sharing info with all of us due to your location of residence.

Sorry for posting that, you were starting to talk about it in your post so I thought the topic had migrated. Maybe you should start running for office being as you can discern who knows what. :agree:

You did end with a question, so that is the only reason I will answer it -

Tonichelle said:
Colorado and California have more say in what happens up here than what WE do. How can that be considered "right" or "fair" or "equal"?

"United" States. And we (CA CO) have great State governments. JMO
And I am not trying to Educate or enlighten, just express my opinion.

Anyhoo, suggestion followed. I will be a better member, sorry.

I just copied my post to send to you in a PM and I guess I didn't copy it, but I really do value your opinion whether I agree or not and would like to know what I had originally asked - maybe I will agree. So if you like please feel fee to PM me. I am not looking for a debate, I was surprised to hear that and am curious what facts you have to validate that statement. At least I don't think you are a brainless idiot - or I wouldn't have asked.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Another way you can read my argument is search my user name... it comes up every once in a while in a political thread that turns towards ANWR/Alaska.

anyway to all who have voted, thanks :) I appreciate it. Be it a democrat or republican style of voting, I am not all that interested in. I just appreciate the support.

Last edited: