Thread: Kristina Czako

Kristina Czako

I was thinking about her skating a particualrly her adams family LP that she had and by coincidence came across an article about her at http://www.absoluteskating.com/

It sayd that she's an IT engineer now, was amrried in 2004 and still does a bit of skating helping her father's pupils with some choreography. It mentions her leaving competitive skating for various reasons amongst which appears to be problems with her federation and links to an article written in Hungarian...anyone out there read hungarian that can shed some light?

Ant

Quote Originally Posted by antmanb

links to an article written in Hungarian...anyone out there read hungarian that can shed some light?
    My Hungarian has never been very good (though I'm very fond of the language). But despite my shortfalls in that area I'll give it a going over in the next day or two or until someone who really knows the language well gets to it, whichever comes first. I glanced at it and think I got some of the jist but don't want to say anything before I check and be more sure.

Thank you

Ant

That's part of a series of interviews with Hungarian Skaters, past & present, so keep checking the AS site for more coming up soon.

Custom Title
    Then there's Kati Hadford, who competed at Eastern US Sectionals last season. She had lovely spins, but her jumps weren't nearly as good. She's skating for Hungary in the JGP this season.