Thread: USFSA Paid Intern Opportunity - Events Staff

Shoe Diva

News USFSA Paid Intern Opportunity - Events Staff

http://www.usfigureskating.org/shell.asp?sid=34814

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I found a paid internship opportunity with USFSA that might be interesting to the forum... You need to apply soon, so don't wait! Apply today! And good luck!

Custom Title
    This is basically a clerical job, but it might be fun for those who don't need a big paycheck.

Applicants must possess exceptional .... written - that is about all I needed to hear to know "not this kid." Other wise it sounded just like my last job in Corp Am. except something that might just be enjoyable due to the nature.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaniBu
    Applicants must possess exceptional .... written - that is about all I needed to hear to know "not this kid."
    Actually, that's a pretty funny quote, since it exhibits the lack of writing skills of the person who composed the sentence (it should be "Applicants must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, writing and computer skills...")

(I hate myself when I go off into professor mode.)

MM

Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Actually, that's a pretty funny quote, since it exhibits the lack of writing skills of the person who composed the sentence (it should be "Applicants must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, writing and computer skills...")

(I hate myself when I go off into professor mode.)

MM
    Good point MM, that must be why it is a requirement - they don't have someone with said skills already.

Champion Skater (Vicariously)
    Not that I am in the market for something this entry level... but what a cool place to work the USFSA would be! Perhaps colorado needs to be in the long term plan.

Shoe Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornliz
    Not that I am in the market for something this entry level... but what a cool place to work the USFSA would be! Perhaps colorado needs to be in the long term plan.
    Exactly my first thought... espcially when you think about how interships are to career development and how hard it is to find a paid sports marketing internship... I hope someone applies for this... too cool not to...