USFSA Paid Intern Opportunity - Events Staff | Golden Skate

USFSA Paid Intern Opportunity - Events Staff

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is basically a clerical job, but it might be fun for those who don't need a big paycheck.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Applicants must possess exceptional .... written - that is about all I needed to hear to know "not this kid.":laugh: Other wise it sounded just like my last job in Corp Am. except something that might just be enjoyable due to the nature.

SeaniBu said:
Applicants must possess exceptional .... written - that is about all I needed to hear to know "not this kid.":laugh:
Actually, that's a pretty funny quote, since it exhibits the lack of writing skills of the person who composed the sentence (it should be "Applicants must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, writing and computer skills...")

(I hate myself when I go off into professor mode.)

MM :)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Actually, that's a pretty funny quote, since it exhibits the lack of writing skills of the person who composed the sentence (it should be "Applicants must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, writing and computer skills...")

(I hate myself when I go off into professor mode.)

MM :)

Good point MM, that must be why it is a requirement - they don't have someone with said skills already.:laugh:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Not that I am in the market for something this entry level... but what a cool place to work the USFSA would be! Perhaps colorado needs to be in the long term plan.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Longhornliz said:
Not that I am in the market for something this entry level... but what a cool place to work the USFSA would be! Perhaps colorado needs to be in the long term plan.

Exactly my first thought... espcially when you think about how interships are to career development and how hard it is to find a paid sports marketing internship... I hope someone applies for this... too cool not to...