Thread: Project Runway season 3

Hybrid View

Champion Skater (Vicariously)

Project Runway season 3

Did anyone watch the premier? I'm sure Bravo will run it again many times this weekend. I already have a few favorites, I like the woman who has 5 kids and still manages to look so polished.

I thought the white fur coat should have won. The dress that won was nice, and so was the one with the little bows in the back, but they just looked like any dress that you might have made out of any material.

The big coat was more in the spirit of the challenge. It looked like it was made out of rugs and bangles that you might find laying around your hotel room.

Plus, the model had her 'tude down. Like Scarlett O'hara, she came out there like, "yeah I'm wearing the draperies -- what are you going to do about it, chump!"

MM

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I love this show and I think they have a lot of talented people in it. I loved the coffee filter dress, it was very feminine. I also liked the fur coat. I guess neither one of you liked the "hat."

The Fur Coat

The Coffee Filters

The Hat

Dee

Actually, I didn't think the hat was that bad.

(But I admit, the dress and purse were better without it. )

Champion Skater (Vicariously)
    I loved the coat too. I love that over the top glamour high society thing... meanwhile I'm 24 and broke. Oh well, one day! I love the designer who used to dress barbie, he had a fun personality.

The hat was better before he added all the beads to it. maybe i would have responded better to the hat without the sunglasses.

I think the hat guy is going to be the new Santini. Everything he designs is crap, but the judges keep stringing him along anyway because he is so original.