Dates for Easterns are still TBD? | Golden Skate

Dates for Easterns are still TBD?

childfreegirl

Final Flight
I thought I read in Skating magazine that Easterns were the same weekend as Mids this year. Now this http://www.usfigureskating.org/Story.asp?id=30307 says Pacs are the same weekend as Mids and Easterns are still TBD. If Easterns could be the next weekend I'd be eternally grateful. Please skate gods! :bow: :bow: :bow: Three and a half hours to Pelham and four and a half to Atlanta. Skating dosen't get any closer than that for me.

Crap! I just realized that the following weekend is Thanksgiving weekend. Does anybody know if Sectionals has ever bee held over Thanksgiving weekend?

Last edited:

Sylvia

Record Breaker
The 2007 Eastern Sectional Championships in Atlanta was originally scheduled for the same week in November 2006 as the other 2 Sectionals. I don't believe Sectionals is ever scheduled held over Thanksgiving weekend -- it's more likely that Easterns could be held a week earlier than Mids? Or perhaps they're just waiting for confirmation from the club and/or rink that it can be held on the original dates? We'll have to wait and see.