Thread: Watching Skating On Youtube - May Become Expensive

Hybrid View

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

News Watching Skating On Youtube - May Become Expensive

My husband just heard that Youtube may start charging for viewing videos. Up until now it has been a free internet service. They may even start running ads to frey costs. Oh darn!!!!!

Custom Title
    Well, now that they have everyone hooked, they can begin charging a fee because most skating fans won't want to give up the pleasure they get from watching their favorites. Kind of like the cable companies giving you 3 free months of the premium channels so they can hook you and you will continue to recieve them and now pay for them. It is a marketing game---and it works.

Ladybug

Custom Title
    That would annoy me intensely. A lot of the really old videos on youtube are clips that I made from my own collection. I haven't got a problem with others uploading them but why should I pay to watch my own clips?

Besides you can all get them for free at fsvids to download and keep forever.

Well rinkside is still free...get all the vids you want.

Down With It
    I thought rinkside was down or something. It stopped working a while back I think...(then I stopped using it)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    I thought rinkside was down or something. It stopped working a while back I think...(then I stopped using it)
    Its working fine for me.