Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Sasha's movie

Down With It
    hehe...I like the sweater that simply just says "KWAN" on it...

I also recall her doing a cameo on Beverly Hills 90210. I couldn't find any stills from that, but I did manage to find THIS picture of her from 1998.

Custom Title
    Michelle was on 90210??? I didn't know that! Wonder how I missed it...not a fan of the show, but...

I'll admit that I was a fan ( not too much of a surprise I am sure ) for the first 4 years or more - drove by there "house" (acutely in Altadena) to pick up one of the kids I was a "Charles in Charge for....anyhoo,

I think I remember that, but It may be part of that "Hollywood fog" I was living in. or it happened after I stopped watching.

Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    I also recall her doing a cameo on Beverly Hills 90210. I couldn't find any stills from that, but I did manage to find THIS picture of her from 1998.
    What??? Didn't that show finish in the very early 90s? Why would Kwan wouldn't have been on the radar to be on a show like that until at least 1995 and more likely not until her first world champinship victory in 1996.

Ant

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb
    What??? Didn't that show finish in the very early 90s? Why would Kwan wouldn't have been on the radar to be on a show like that until at least 1995 and more likely not until her first world champinship victory in 1996.

Ant
    I think the show ended in 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by MKFSfan
    I think the show ended in 1999.
    Oh my god, really? I guess nothing from the early 90s onwards made it onto the screens in the UK...did they get a "new generation" or were they following the characters off to college, then theuir careers?

Ant

Custom Title
    The show followed the characters off to college, and then started their post-college lives. That's when the show slowed down, IMO, and became too much like Melrose place. It was intended to be geared for the younger crowd, and I guess some liked that they didn't graduate the original cast off in favor for a new class, but I felt the show lost something, especially post-college. You had babies, weddings, housemate issues...just not the same as the HS storyline!

Quote Originally Posted by antmanb

Ant
    That show was on throughout the whole decade (1990-2000). I never watched it, except for once, when I heard that Michelle was doing what basically amounted to a gag cameo. It showed her closing her locker, then skating down the hall (which was made out of faux-ice for that one bit, which was really lame).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6