Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sasha's movie

Custom Title
    I wouldn't be surprised if the two were friendly. They are close in age and have a lot in common. But I would be shocked if Sasha was turning to Tara, who has not made it in the acting biz, for advice.

I wonder how much of Sasha's taped scenes make it to the final cut. Sounds like she's been having a lot of fun though!

IIRC Tara also gave an interview recently (I think it was Blades on Ice two issues ago) in which she said that Sasha was her favorite active skater.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by MKFSfan
    I wouldn't be surprised if the two were friendly. They are close in age and have a lot in common.
    I wonder how much they'll "have in common" if Cohen should become a higher-profile actress than Tara...meow, meow...scratch scratch j/k

I wonder if this could be the makings of a replacement to "Paris and Nicole" - the new bad girls of Hollywood. Acutely it might be the Bizarro version. The "Decent girls of Hollywood." Can't wait to see the 2 of them riding Honda Motorcycles down the red carpet
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 07-16-2006 at 09:04 PM.

Custom Title
    Is this a motion picture of TV Movie.? It sounds very ABC Family,

Click HERE to read the IMDB's entry. It's very unusual for that website to have almost no information about a movie that has already started filming. Especially when it has an established (though hardly an A-list) actress like Lori Laughlin. The fact that it's G rated and involves girls and horses would indicate that it's probably not going to be released theatrically. Looks more like it's being made specifically for the family channel or something.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    There is a movie starring Kay Panabaker with her sister Danielle this month called, "Read it and Weep".

In Sasha's Journal, it say Kay is the costar, not Danielle.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    hehe...major diss there...

But really, it depends on how "high-profile" that movie she (Cohen) is doing and how good she is in it how far she goes in the business, IMO. Has Tara ever been in a real movie before? (Not TV shows or guest appearances)
    She's been in a few movies in walk-on type roles. Here's her resume:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005150/

Most of her credits are TV appearances, and the bulk of those are Tara as Tara.

Someone has to replace Sally Fields.

Quote Originally Posted by CzarinaAnya
    In Sasha's Journal, it say Kay is the costar, not Danielle.
    I wondered how long it would take Sasha's people to correct the mistake.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by euterpe
    She's been in a few movies in walk-on type roles. Here's her resume:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005150/

Most of her credits are TV appearances, and the bulk of those are Tara as Tara.
    Interesting that Vanilla Sky is listed. I guess she had a tiny role in that film? I didn't know that.

I see all the others are TV appearances, though. Not that being a TV star is bad but she needs to somehow find her way onto a more popular show

Custom Title
    I really don't think Sasha herself sits in front of a computer and actually types her journal entries. I bet she dictates them to the web master and that is why we find so many mistakes that Sasha should know better-like who the actress was, Taylor Hicks is a boy, or flying leaf instead of a "flying leap", etc. The journal entries sound geered towards a younger audience, so I bet the webmaster does that on purpose, knows the age group he is targeting. So, in a way, that is smart!

Ice Angel
    Sasha could be easily doing lot better than Tara. She just has the star quality that Tara lacks.

Master Procrastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    Interesting that Vanilla Sky is listed. I guess she had a tiny role in that film? I didn't know that.
    If I remember correctly, Tara shot a tiny scene, but it was cut. I don't think she spoke in it. Someone help me out here if I am wrong.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy25
    If I remember correctly, Tara shot a tiny scene, but it was cut. I don't think she spoke in it. Someone help me out here if I am wrong.
    IIRC, she was supposed to be an extra??? I remember someone slo-mo'd teh party scenes and came to the conclusion that Tara was edited/cutted out of the movie after all. Who knows...My aunt and cousin were extras in the movie "In and Out" and said the line many in the scene was saying-"I'm gay." but they were cut out. They were still listed in the extra cast.

Sasha could be a hit, or she could be "just there" like Tara seems to be. We'll see!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast