Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (VIDEO) Sasha Cohen 04 Nationals SP

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

(VIDEO) Sasha Cohen 04 Nationals SP

This is one of my favorite programs.

Sasha Cohen 04 Nationals SP

Dee

Thank you again DEE!

Something to be seen (at least IMO) in her facial expressions from start to finish.
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 07-16-2006 at 04:34 PM.

That was Sasha at her best with Robin Wagner. who knew how to keep her from falling. An excellent SP.

Joe

Down With It
    Nothing to do with the topic but I'm experimenting with using Flash Video to post online videos rather than WMV. The quality is about that of Youtube (not great) but the filesize is a lot less. Maybe less than 10MB for one program.

I thought you liked to share, Flash might greatly reduce the amount of people who like to download opposed to load-per-view. It is safer for copyright perps though. Hows that going anyway? Quality wise, I still am a QT fan. with VLC Codecs (if it is ever that good to start) I get some great res.

Down With It
    VLC player can play Flash video (.flv), but not as well as a standalone Flash Player (I just downloaded one and it's great. It's free, too).

The topic has changed.

Custom Title
    Funny how that happens in the off-season!

Back OT, I thought that was Sasha's 3rd best SP ever (after Turin '06, Worlds '04). I remember how many fans were expecting Sasha to win that year after the SP, thinking no way can Michelle top her in the judges eyes after the season she had. Her LP started off well, but was not clean, strong or passionate enough to stop the slew of 6.0's Michelle would get. Nonetheless, it was a very good showing for Sasha, I thought, as far as nerves and dealing with pressure went.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    VLC player can play Flash video (.flv), but not as well as a standalone Flash Player (I just downloaded one and it's great. It's free, too).
    Good info! Thanks RD!

I thought the topic was Sasha, Video and the fact she was sharing a video with us. Sorry, I though it still fit the perimeters.

That was a good point that Joesitz brought up about the "Robin Wagner factor." I wonder what her fall "ratio" was with her opposed to now with JN. ?

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    The topic has changed.
    hmm...well, the topic does say VIDEO you know...

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaniBu
    That was a good point that Joesitz brought up about the "Robin Wagner factor." I wonder what her fall "ratio" was with her opposed to now with JN. ?
    I think it's been the same. You can COUNT on about 1.5 falls in the long program and 0.5 falls in the short (not real scientific evidence here, just guesstimating)

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Nothing to do with the topic but I'm experimenting with using Flash Video to post online videos rather than WMV. The quality is about that of Youtube (not great) but the filesize is a lot less. Maybe less than 10MB for one program.
    If this has nothing to do with the topic then why post it here?? Anyhow, I like quality and I don't think a little over a minute is bad for downloading.
    Quote Originally Posted by MKFSfan
    Her LP started off well, but was not clean, strong or passionate enough to stop the slew of 6.0's Michelle would get. Nonetheless, it was a very good showing for Sasha, I thought, as far as nerves and dealing with pressure went.
    Good point MKFSfan. Her LP did start off very good but she had a really bad fall and I am surprised that she was able to finish. She bounced.

Dee

Down With It
    If this has nothing to do with the topic then why post it here?? Anyhow, I like quality and I don't think a little over a minute is bad for downloading.
    Perhaps, but remember, not everyone has broadband. A 22mb file can take up to two hours to download on a 56K modem.

For me it might take anywhere from 2-7 min depending on the site.

Perhaps, but remember, not everyone has broadband. A 22mb file can take up to two hours to download on a 56K modem.
    Yah, but for Sasha it's worth it

Oh no, off topic again

Down With It
    Maybe I'll start a new thread and release this thread again...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast