Thread: 4,000 Posts Party And Still Going Strong!!!

Hybrid View

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

Thumbs up 4,000 Posts Party And Still Going Strong!!!

It seems like yesterday that I joined the board. Actually, it was right after the 2002 Olympics. Alexei’s Man in the Iron Mask program was the beginning of wanting to learn more about skating. Prior to that I was a casual fan; I enjoyed watching but never understood anything about it. So over the last 4 years I’ve learned so much and watch skating in a whole different way. I love our discussions, and yes even the bickering. GS is just a great board!!!

I can’t believe that I have posted so much. I am usually very shy without any opinions whatsoever.

Thanks to all of you posters for making GS a great place to dicuss not only skating but all kinds of things, YOU”RE THE BEST!!!

Join the party!!!

Dee

Down With It
    Congrats. I myself am about to hit a big one, too.

And I agree. Despite all its "issues" I still think this is the best skating board on the net as far as pure discussion goes.

Congratulations
    DELO!

:chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

In your honor...... Seanibu is jumping out of a cake and doing his Alexei impression. MathMan is bringing champagne from his private wine cellar. Red Dog is videoing for the GS archives. And I am drinking Math's champagne and keeping an eye on Sean and Dog .

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    WA-HOO!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, DEE!!

Ta-da! :

Here's a chorus line for Dee!

:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

And all were insightful, enjoyable, intriguing or generous! ...well the ones I know of I haven't been here that long.

You deserve a cyber hand and arm message!

Quote Originally Posted by Piel
    Congratulations
    DELO!

:chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

In your honor...... Seanibu is jumping out of a cake and doing his Alexei impression. MathMan is bringing champagne from his private wine cellar. Red Dog is videoing for the GS archives. And I am drinking Math's champagne and keeping an eye on Sean and Dog .
    Wow!!! Piel, you really know how to party. I'm having a great (hic!!) time. More champagne, please!! Piel, you're supposed to be watching the 2 guys, GET OFF THE PHONE!! :chorus:

Over the last 4 years things have changed. I've had the opportunity to go to Skate Canada twice and have met some really great people and friends who I still correspond with. Met some super great people here too, like Piel who keeps me on the straight and narrow.

My new name is DeLo and I am getting all these great cyber massages from Sean. I even learned how to upload videos to the board and am still learning how to do it. I wonder what the next 4 years will bring??

Should I be scared??

Dee

Down With It
    Should I be scared??
    Yes. Because I'll do it better.

I think Red dog means business !

Piel, you're supposed to be watching the 2 guys, GET OFF THE PHONE!!
    Multitasking here, DeLo!

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Congratulations, Piel - I have a fair amount myself, except I lost count for a couple of reasons:

I joined this forum when it was About and secondly somehow I got "lost" when some maintenance was being done - so don't really know my thread count. I'll join the party anyway

Hey Lad the parties are for Dee and Red Dog. I'm just partying with them LOL. It's a shame about losing your posts RGal lost a whole bunch too. Glad you are feeling better.

I overdosed on the punch and was whisked away by helicopter. It was Fire Island revisited.

Joesitz

Hey Joe, we've been partying for 2 days now. You must have been hiding by the punch bowl or under it because I haven't seen you, Now...........I know why.......on the island huh?

Dee