4,000 Posts Party And Still Going Strong!!! | Golden Skate

4,000 Posts Party And Still Going Strong!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It seems like yesterday that I joined the board. Actually, it was right after the 2002 Olympics. Alexei’s Man in the Iron Mask program was the beginning of wanting to learn more about skating. Prior to that I was a casual fan; I enjoyed watching but never understood anything about it. So over the last 4 years I’ve learned so much and watch skating in a whole different way. I love our discussions, and yes even the bickering. GS is just a great board!!! :clap: :clap:

I can’t believe that I have posted so much. I am usually very shy without any opinions whatsoever. :biggrin:

Thanks to all of you posters for making GS a great place to dicuss not only skating but all kinds of things, YOU”RE THE BEST!!! :rock: :rock:

Join the party!!!

:party2: :party: :party2: :party: :party2: :party:

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
Congrats. I myself am about to hit a big one, too.

And I agree. Despite all its "issues" I still think this is the best skating board on the net as far as pure discussion goes.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Congratulations
DELO!

:rock: :bow: :clap: :chorus: :agree::rock: :bow: :clap: :chorus: :chorus: :rock:

In your honor...... Seanibu is jumping out of a cake and doing his Alexei impression. MathMan is bringing champagne from his private wine cellar. Red Dog is videoing for the GS archives. And I am drinking Math's champagne and keeping an eye on Sean and Dog:biggrin: .

Ta-da! :rock::

Here's a chorus line for Dee!

:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
:clap: :party2::clap: :party::clap: :party2::clap: :party: :clap:
And all were insightful, enjoyable, intriguing or generous! ...well the ones I know of:laugh: I haven't been here that long.

You deserve a cyber hand and arm message!:biggrin:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
Congratulations
DELO!

:rock: :bow: :clap: :chorus: :agree::rock: :bow: :clap: :chorus: :chorus: :rock:

In your honor...... Seanibu is jumping out of a cake and doing his Alexei impression. MathMan is bringing champagne from his private wine cellar. Red Dog is videoing for the GS archives. And I am drinking Math's champagne and keeping an eye on Sean and Dog:biggrin: .
Wow!!! Piel, you really know how to party. I'm having a great (hic!!) time. More champagne, please!!:clap: Piel, you're supposed to be watching the 2 guys, GET OFF THE PHONE!! :chorus:

Over the last 4 years things have changed. I've had the opportunity to go to Skate Canada twice and have met some really great people and friends who I still correspond with. Met some super great people here too, like Piel who keeps me on the straight and narrow.

My new name is DeLo and I am getting all these great cyber massages from Sean. I even learned how to upload videos to the board and am still learning how to do it. I wonder what the next 4 years will bring?? :clap:

Should I be scared??

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I think Red dog means business:bow: :rock: :clap: !

Piel, you're supposed to be watching the 2 guys, GET OFF THE PHONE!!

Multitasking here, DeLo!:biggrin: ;) :p

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ok I'm here to crash the party because apparently I was left off the guest list *will give Piel a talking to later! LOL*

seriously though, congrats!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Toni I sent you an invitation and also asked you to be the official photographer. The post office returned it with a sticker that said........."Return to sender.... refused Democrat propoganda" And I even used my favorite "Clinton/Obama in 08" stationary. Toni, I am hurt:p .

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tonichelle said:
Ok I'm here to crash the party because apparently I was left off the guest list *will give Piel a talking to later! LOL*

seriously though, congrats!
Toni, everyone was invited but it looks like Piel sent you a personal invitation, how special is that??? :bow: :bow: How could anyone forget the baby???

More champagne anyone, hic, hic?? :clap: :clap:

PIEL, GET OFF THE PHONE---LOOK WHAT RED DOG DID!!!

Dee (hic, hic)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
OMG Sean is doing Plushy's "Sex Bomb" number......DeLo you cannot touch the performers. Dog I hope you are getting all of this. Hey Math we are running low on champagne. I think RGirl and DG were here for a while and talked DeLo into getting a "Going for 5000" tattoo on her........

Joe will be hear later. And I think I see RGal over there.... yes that's her leading a group in the electric slide. Phone's ringing will return ...later.

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Let me get off the ice first and get the needles out of the autoclave, I'll warm up the Tat gun - now....you ready for this DeLo? I only hurts at first:laugh: And sence you been drinkin' theres go'na be lots of blood. But don't worry.:p

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SeaniBu said:
Let me get off the ice first and get the needles out of the autoclave, I'll warm up the Tat gun - now....you ready for this DeLo? I only hurts at first:laugh: And sence you been drinkin' theres go'na be lots of blood. But don't worry.:p

Watch where you're putting that needle, young man!!!

More champagne anyone???? hic, hic

Has anyone seen Camille???

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Hey its HAPPY HOUR maybe Joe will whip up some cocktails?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
Watch where you're putting that needle, young man!!!

More champagne anyone???? hic, hic

Has anyone seen Camille???

Dee

PL told me to put it in the same place she had hers of your beau Cloony - oops that was 'spose to be her secret.:laugh:

You win some more "cyber'sages" for the young man comment!!!:love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Piel said:
Toni I sent you an invitation and also asked you to be the official photographer. The post office returned it with a sticker that said........."Return to sender.... refused Democrat propoganda" And I even used my favorite "Clinton/Obama in 08" stationary. Toni, I am hurt:p .

:p Just for that I will spray you with "Dubya" silly string! :p